Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (23948 Views)

Navy Confirms Delivery Of Yatch, Faces Payment Crisis Over NASS Stand / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by godliman: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
strangest:
can't the right thing be done without comparing it to the old regime...
THEY ARE SUFFERING FROM A SEVERE FORM OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX. GEJ WHOM THEY SAID WAS CLUELESS AND A FAILURE IS NOW THE STANDARD TO MEASURE THEIR PERFORMANCE.
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by ganie(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
dukie25:
Rubbish and pointless.

Anyway Dr Jonathan also made sure we could afford 3 square meals a day, how come your dullard didn't imitate that?
It's obvious you are not only starved of food but also sensible reasoning.
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by AK481(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
OP well said

Not everyone has a short memory. We remember under Jonathan when Senators were scaling the fence into the house

That was why we voted gej out,no be so?

This one too don _fucck up,we go sack am too
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by Bhol28: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

How is it pointless? Did GEJ not invade the NASS with heavily armed Policemen? Were APC members of the House of Reps not teargassed then? Did they not scale the National Assembly fence just to halt Tambuwal's impeachment then? So much for a so-called hero of democracy.

BTW, we all know that Saraki, PDP and the DSS boss orchestrated this just to whip up public sentiments for Saraki and PDP.
see them crying loud now as if this is the first time its happening, infact nobody was sacked when it happened during Gej govt.All they want to achieve is to blackmail Pmb so dat they can come back to continue their looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
dukie25:
Rubbish and pointless.

Anyway Dr Jonathan also made sure we could afford 3 square meals a day, how come your dullard didn't imitate that?
Now I'm back. I was in a hurry to create this thread coz i was preparing for church.
But why not validate what i wrote there instead of you changing the goal post. You should have answered the question whether Jonathan invaded NASS or not. And mind you, i have already stated that PMB economy is not doing well. So park well. You have no point
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
OP well said

Not everyone has a short memory. We remember under Jonathan when Senators were scaling the fence into the house
Don't mind them
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by overlord77: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
SirToby:
What happened today in National Assembly is totally wrong and also a shame on our democracy. It's not the "change" the ruling party promised us not to even talk about the collapsing economy. But the main reason why i opened this thread is to debunk the lies of Hon. Goodhead Boma and expose the Hypocrisy of experience Goodluck Jonathan.

Hon Goodhead Boma ealier today said such thing never happened when GEJ was the president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqx5vEhkaY&feature=youtu.be

But from what happened in 2014 we can see that the Honourable blatantly and shameless lied. NASS was brutally invaded when GEJ was the president. The complex was tear-gassed and the whole environment was filled with cannisters of tear-gas. Members were rough-handled and denied entry until they started climbing the gate to force themselves inside. The whole place was disorganized and people were running helter-skelter for safety. The shameful act happened in 2014 and I'm surprised how an Honorable would obviously lie publicly just to vindicate his party and GEJ, but trust we nigerians, we don't forget things easily.

Not along ago, GEJ in his usual displayed a high level of hypocrisy but releasing a controversial post on his facebook page in order to portray himself as Angel Gabriel and also give his not-right thinking followers reasons to praise him and see him as their matryed messiah.

https://www.nairaland.com/4662402/goodluck-jonathan-shares-2015-quote?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9668086569

But his hypocrisy has also been exposed. Thesame GEJ displayed his dictatorial arm by sending the armed forces to lay siege on the National Assembly, Tear-gassed the fourth citizen of the nation, blocked the opposition from entering the complex thereby allowing the ruling party inside in order to impeach Tambuwal that recently decamped to APC. Tambuwal could be seen holding his breath with handkerchief due to the unbearable smoke that saturated the atmosphere.
I think our leaders must stop their hypocrisy of playing on our intelligence as if if we've been configured to just forget things like a dummy. It is well. I rest my case here.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/police-take-nass-tear-gas-lawmakers/amp/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1223215848

You have no reason to put up this silly post. APC promised to come make things better. why make comparion between a bad event with an even more terrible version.
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
OP well said

Don't mind them. They just think all of us are foolish to have forgotten what happened not long ago. The most interesting thing is, it was their favorite newspaper that reported it four years ago.
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by TEYA: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

How is it pointless? Did GEJ not invade the NASS with heavily armed Policemen? Were APC members of the House of Reps not teargassed then? Did they not scale the National Assembly fence just to halt Tambuwal's impeachment then? So much for a so-called hero of democracy.

BTW, we all know that Saraki, PDP and the DSS boss orchestrated this just to whip up public sentiments for Saraki and PDP.
Don't mind them. They can't answer the simple question. They are already changing goal post. Their hypocrisy is the worst I've ever seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

Every Tom, Prrick and Harry knows GEJ did it. That doesn't mean the APC should do same.

I'll say it again and again. If Buhari is the best the APC can offer, then they should be voted out in 2019.

We deserve to move forward after 16 years of PDP, not going backwards and even getting worse
Well all know GEJ did it. But their supporters have no right to criticize today's invasion due to the fact that it was well-applauded by them when GEJ invaded NASS. That's hypocrisy! GEJ should also stop his foolish emotional game!

1 Like

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala this flashback is necessary because Jonathan's facebook post today. thank you.

was anybody sacked then? shocked
God bless you. Nobody was sacked them. Those PDP supporters just thing they can get away with their hypocrisy. Never!
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bethel4Life:
But i tot that buhari and Apc preached change from wat Jonathan did And because of that they were elected

so y are they doing d same that they condemned?
What APC did is wrong, on the other hand PDP and GEJ have no more right to criticize today's invasion. They did it in 2014 and never apologized. That's 4th degree hypocrisy!
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bethel4Life:

zombies and common sense are apart like heaven and earth......

is that no part of d reasons that jona was not re elected

Buhari promised change from wat Jonathan did..so why is he doing d same things that got Jonathan not to be re elected

And to the mod that put this skunk opinion on fp,,u will ignore other good materials to put on fp but will be quicke to put dis stupid piece of opinion on fp... The kind tunder that will fire u eh......
You've really been boxed at the tight corner coz you never saw this thread coming. The thread has finally landed. Deal with it and stop screaming like a wounded lion. I'm not the architect of your memory loss.

1 Like

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Naijazeus:
I also remember that Solomon Arase refused called Tambuwa Mr. Speaker, claiming he has been impeached as if he's a court.

Lets also not forget how soldiers confiscated newspapers.

A journalist was also arrested for referring to Mbu as controversial.

Thanks for reminding them saint wannabe
Thanks bro.
Senator Magnus Abbe was also shot with rubber bullets in River state on the order given by Joseph Mbu. But those emotional wreck folks will never remember.

1 Like

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Use your brain. Your favorite newspaper published it 5 years ago.
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
overlord77:

You have no reason to put up this silly post. APC promised to come make things better. why make comparion between a bad event with an even more terrible version.
If your Medulla system is working perfectly. You should i gave valid reasons why this thread was created, but your comprehension problem is fast becoming a threat to humanity. Go deal with that.
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by limeta(f): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
I just can't get my head around this fraff

PDP did it so APC must do it too
Not every body is pdp or APChit
Some of us just want a responsible governent you know
How could you be so small minded
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by SirToby(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
limeta:
I just can't get my head around this fraff

PDP did it so APC must do it too
Not every body is pdp or APChit
Some of us just want a responsible governent you know
How could you be so small minded
Read what i wrote there slowly. It wasn't a way to vindicate APC but just to expose the lies of Hon. Boma and hypocrisy of GEJ. Try harder.

2 Likes

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by mikolo4us: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Foolish post
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Oga, if you can't have 3 square meals a day then it is your fault. It simply means that you are lazy.

Please, tell me the government that feeds her citizens?

Denmark
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by gillsway: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Until Nigerians realize that APC, PDP and any other political party means nothing but that we are dealing with a corrupt, incompetent, selfish and vicious political class, we can’t help our country.
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by gillsway: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seems like we have short memory, we forget the recklessness and impunity of each past administration after 4 years and mistake another old vampire for a born again vampire

1 Like

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bethel4Life:

zombies and common sense are apart like heaven and earth......

is that no part of d reasons that jona was not re elected

Buhari promised change from wat Jonathan did..so why is he doing d same things that got Jonathan not to be re elected

And to the mod that put this skunk opinion on fp,,u will ignore other good materials to put on fp but will be quicke to put dis stupid piece of opinion on fp... The kind tunder that will fire u eh......
if you have a single brain cell in your cranium, you won't write this balderdash.

Op pointed to the hypocrisy of jonathanins, and not because he supported what happened at national assembly.. but of course you had jump into what you don't even understand.

Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by frankson1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
strangest:
can't the right thing be done without comparing it to the old regime...

His comparison is as a result of the blatant lie the PDP members are lying. The OP is only letting them know that it happened in their time too so they shouldn't act like its the first time.

1 Like

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by Deo1986(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Amnesia, Nigerians biggest issue. Same thing keeps repeating no wonder the country is in quagmire.

1 Like

Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by Bethel4Life(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
SirToby:

You've really been boxed at the tight corner coz you never saw this thread coming. The thread has finally landed. Deal with it and stop screaming like a wounded lion. I'm not the architect of your memory loss.
SirToby:

What APC did is wrong, on the other hand PDP and GEJ have no more right to criticize today's invasion. They did it in 2014 and never apologized. That's 4th degree hypocrisy!

u know wat Pdp has beaten apc so hard in the past few days dat has left nl Apc mods just clutching on nothing...... So its not hard to see this ur foolish piece on fp......just to make the zombies feel better

ur bastard Brain didn't tell u that because Pdp did not seek forgiveness of wat they did in 2014,they were booted out of office...... So wo will there begging for forgiveness now pep

So because pdp has paid for their sins by losing election,,

they av every known right to criticize whatever Apc does today because they are in opposition
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by Bethel4Life(f): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
if you have a single brain cell in your cranium, you won't write this balderdash.

Op pointed to the hypocrisy of jonathanins, and not because he supported what happened at national assembly.. but of course you had jump into what you don't even understand.

Pathetic.

u see i don't give much attention to online miscreants and political zombies...... No I've got important tins to do than dissipating my energy argueing wit paid scums..

Just this once let me give u an atom of attention......about wat u said

this is ma response to to d op

Bethel4Life:

u know wat Pdp has beaten apc so hard in the past few days dat has left nl Apc mods just clutching on nothing...... So its not hard to see this ur foolish piece on fp......just to make the zombies feel better

ur bastard Brain didn't tell u that because Pdp did not seek forgiveness of wat they did in 2014,they were booted out of office...... So wo will there begging for forgiveness now epp

So because pdp has paid for their sins by losing election,,

they av every known right to criticize whatever Apc does today because they are in opposition
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by limeta(f): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
SirToby:

Read what i wrote there slowly. It wasn't a way to vindicate APC but just to expose the lies of Hon. Boma and hypocrisy of GEJ. Try harder.

Small mind
Bmc dude
Re: How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 by Gentew(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

You people are all stupid for always bringing up GEJ whenever you mess up. We voted for change for crying out loud and not the continuity of GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.