Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today (43433 Views)

BOMBSHELL: Reno Omokri Has This To Say On Yorubas / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Croesuscrown: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
it is not yet uhuru. Nigerians recall that the NHIS boss, Usman Yusuf, was suspended for corruption by Osinbajo when President Buhari traveled to London only to be reinstated by Buhari when he returned to Nigeria. This must not be the case with the sacked DSS DH. He must go, never to return again! Time shall tell.
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Themandator: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
TempleChinedum:
@LadiesGistOfficial

Reno Omokri the publisher of “Leah Sharibu – The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind” has this to say about the sack of the DSS boss, Lawal Daura’s earlier today.

Source: http://www.ladiesgist.com/reno-omokri-has-this-to-say-about-lawal-dauras-sack-today/

Cc: Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

I believe Daura got the script mixed up. He was suppose to stop the PDP senators but God released the spirit of confusion into their plot so when PDP Senators arrived earlier than was calculated, the service took them to be the pro government senators and allowed them in. By the time the real anti Saraki senators arrived, the gate of heaven was already closed against them.

He wasn't there. He probably gave orders to operatives to allow the first set in and disallow any other group, afterwards

Na so I see am

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by uvalued(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
princechurchill:

This 3 weeks must have been giving you sleepless nights

sarrki wont like this

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
kaen1317:
If staff of the dss are happy he is gone then he must have been a very bad man
Lawal Daura Invaded the houses of Supreme Court Judges and detained them for days - You clapped, You said it is good to safeguard natural security.

Lawal Daura detained Babatunde Babatunde O. Gbadamosi for 28 days- you embraced criminal Silence.

Lawal Daura invaded Ekiti Assembly and picked Akanni Afolabi from Efon Alaaye - You were happy.

Lawal Daura arrested and detained Journalist Ebiri for Two years - you said it was fine.

Lawal Daura prevented Gov. Ayo Fayose and his wife from entering Government House after Ekiti election - Your joy knew no bound.

Lawal Daura Disobeyed 8 court orders that Ibrahim Dasuki be released - You were happy.

Lawal Daura disobeyed court orders that Ibrahim Elazazky be released - you clapped for him.

Lawal Daura invaded National Assembly - You hailed him.

LAWAL DAURA SACKED : you said its a welcome development, that he's an embarrassment to your Change Government.

Hell is not your portion, another portion is currently under construction for you, you can't make heaven. Apc failed today's impeachment. that is why they called for daura's head .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by classicfrank4u(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop mixing facts with fiction to frame the current government

When did DSS prevent Fayose from entering the government house?

And when do DSS have the powers to disobey court orders, to the extent of refusing to release Elsaky and Dansuki single handedly ?

When did APC cheer DSS for evading the national assembly? was that not the reason for sacking him, You seem to forget that it was your PDP that did that back in 2014

Why don't you talk about his recent efforts to prevent the Choice of the current administration to head the EFCC ?
ar u tryinq to say daura nva disobeyed court orders ??
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Moukandjo: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg, which one be "Reno omockery reacts to this" or "Reno omockery reacts to that" for front page everytime? The guy don buy Nairaland? Nawa o!
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by python2gbera: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
-python2
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by ozo13(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hope he was reminded that same thing happened
in 2014 under his boss administration in and noting happened. No one was sacked
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:
Foolish pastor omockery

You are just daft...
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by klax(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:
Foolish pastor omockery

Bro you are the big fool in fact you are the most foolish living thing God ever created for foolishly supporting no sense tall for nothing president called Buhari.

You need supernatural deliverance from your village people I swear pls go check yourself spiritually before it's too late.

Oh it's you sariki or sharki nice one we've once clashed and you pulled the plug on my account pls you can as well repeat it again tonight ok I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by hammer6F: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor ritualist
he can only fool and please the shameless bastard Buhari zombies scumbags

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Ambode is a clown
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
oyegun is a vulture
Rochas is a crook
Igbokwe is a goat
laureata is a prostitute
garba shehu is a garbage
adesina is an imbecilee

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by BiafranDel: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
HotMario:

lol hahaha bro. What if i tell you that this is the same situation am in now@your pics. Am so high af right now but i have been trying to act normal. I have never said one word directly to anybody since this evening. I have eaten like four times this last one hour. Hahaha your pic caught me off guard.

am currently lying down to meditate until i come back to the real world. i love weed so much
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by surgical: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
SarakiBukola:
2 things are obvious : Buhari is clueless & Saraki is smart.

1. I read somewhere that Daura helped Bukola be Senate President with security reports he would be locked up during APC meeting.

2. I smelt a rat when Min of Finance approved billions to Senate (can't recall exact amount)...turns out Senate was blackmailing Adeosun. How could she have scaled through SSS screening as a Presidential appointee and it's the Senate that would dig the dirt up on her?

3. How can a SSS Director writing a damning report on a President's appointee (EFCC chairman) that the Senate used as ammo to not approve his appointment ? That was my final confirmation that Daura was working for Saraki.

Saraki defected on Tuesday, his query from APC landed belatedly on Wednesday.....

The DSS and Police tried to arrest him, while he would be impeached...he sprung the trap.

He's not all-knowing, he has a vast network of spies headed by Daura.

FG should closely watch AGF Malami, the way he bungled the case against Saraki was highly suspicious
where this one come from, he doesn't know how to propound theory,very watery
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by NoToAutocracy: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Exactly my thoughts

The Malami guy is highly suspicious.

it seems Saraki striked a pact with most of Buhari's kitchen cabinet before approving them

Anything to make you happy, you need a good night sleep
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by SarakiBukola: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
surgical:
where this one come from, he doesn't know how to propound theory,very watery

Your mum didn't complain when swallowing
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by jesmond3945: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think this reno omokirrirki and his brother fani kayode are very jobless and idle always reacting as if they are chemicals.and I don't give flying Bleep about their opinion.
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Iamgrey5(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
NoToAutocracy:

Anything to make you happy, you need a good night sleep
Hope you are not referring to me, cause I don't have stake in this
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Minjim: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Since you're known for propagadous comments against this government how can any reasonable person believe you and that your imaginary "sauce? "
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by danehijan: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
What a shame!!! Two times director, two times dismissed. Lawal Daura is a record breaker.
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Caseless: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
His face alone makes me mad.
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by coolscott(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop mixing facts with fiction to frame the current government

When did DSS prevent Fayose from entering the government house?

And when do DSS have the powers to disobey court orders, to the extent of refusing to release Elsaky and Dansuki single handedly ?

When did APC cheer DSS for evading the national assembly? was that not the reason for sacking him, You seem to forget that it was your PDP that did that back in 2014

Why don't you talk about his recent efforts to prevent the Choice of the current administration to head the EFCC ?
You are actually supporting what he said by what you have said here:
Iamgrey5:

If the DSS would not have the courage to disobey court orders single-handedly, of course they are doing it with the backing of the executive.
And we are not refusing to talk about the report provided by the DSS to the senate.
We just cannot say that because Daura's actions did not favour the executive in that instance, that he works for saraki and not the executive.

We cannot look at Magu's case and choose not to look at the other areas too...

i)Where Kanu was refused release on bail (that helped Kanu become popurlar)
ii) Where the DSS worked in the interest of Buhari by keeping Dasuki against court orders
iii) Where the DSS worked for Buhari and held El-Zarkzarki against the orders of the court.
iv) Where supreme court judges houses were illegally invaded (with the hope they would find something to justify the invasion afterwards)

We cannot look at one side and ignore the other. We must look at both sides and it becomes very hard to say that Daura works for Saraki.

Daura has broken the rules more brazenly for Buhari and the only incident that folks want to use as a basis for this wild claim is where he actually followed the rules and presented facts about Magu that Magu has not been able to prove not to be true.

Please, let us stop this. If more information comes out suggesting Daura worked for Dr. Saraki, we will tilt towards that believe.

For now, the only very tiny suggestion that there is any iota of correctness to this claim that the DSS boss worked for Saraki is how Saraki got wind of the attempt to arrest him.

But it was not the DSS that lay siege to his house. It was the police. And people like Saraki have information sources everywhere. So that tiny sliver of a possibility is not even strong enough for us to give it much attention.

For now, we see it for what has played out in public. It seems Mr. Daura has been sacked as a way to save face for the administration.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by crimeboss: 1:57am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

1. I read somewhere that Daura helped Bukola be Senate President with security reports he would be locked up during APC meeting.

2. I smelt a rat when Min of Finance approved billions to Senate (can't recall exact amount)...turns out Senate was blackmailing Adeosun. How could she have scaled through SSS screening as a Presidential appointee and it's the Senate that would dig the dirt up on her?

3. How can a SSS Director writing a damning report on a President's appointee (EFCC chairman) that the Senate used as ammo to not approve his appointment ? That was my final confirmation that Daura was working for Saraki.

Saraki defected on Tuesday, his query from APC landed belatedly on Wednesday.....

The DSS and Police tried to arrest him, while he would be impeached...he sprung the trap.

FG should closely watch AGF Malami, the way he bungled the case against Saraki was highly suspicious

What are ur reasoning capabilities?, u aren't efficient as u want ur self to believe, try harder.
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by zinizta: 2:31am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Money makes the world goes round...

Saraki is stinkingly rich apart from diverting public funds he also comes from a wealthy home...

if you have money you can buy the souls of many men...
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by surgical: 2:37am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Your mum didn't complain when swallowing
your poor upbringing shows,I sympathise with you
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by donqx: 4:13am On Aug 08, 2018
ohh
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by azimibraun: 5:01am On Aug 08, 2018
kaen1317:
If staff of the dss are happy he is gone then he must have been a very bad man
In organizations, workers celebrate mediocre bosses and celebrate the exit of the one who don't give room for complacency. Most of the time.
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by Redhot111(m): 5:50am On Aug 08, 2018
sarrki:
Foolish pastor omockery
Sarrki, you are becoming really sarcastic
Re: Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today by SarakiBukola: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2018
crimeboss:

Crimeboss to his father:

What are ur reasoning capabilities?, u aren't efficient as u want ur self to believe, try harder.

Yes i agree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.