Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (912 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

........ by Emmanuelson(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2010
Re: ........ by lomaxx: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2010
You sound desperate, and needy too. Work on yourself first, take time to develop yourself. If you're a student, take time to improve on ur grades, whatever you're doing, take time to do it well. Everything would fall into place, including girls too.
Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2010
why wouldl a girl propose to a guy, in which planet does that happen?, i guess only in planet dreams undecided
Re: ........ by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2010
Seems like you are under a spell
Re: ........ by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2010
how can you reserve your love for someone you ve not seen for 9(f.u.c.king)years (woman for that matter)?

Do u communicate with her?
Do you think she's doing same?
What if she is now married?
What if she is dead?
What if She is in love with someone?

OGA WEAK UP AND STOP DREAMING!!!!! cry cry cry
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2010
no wake up tongue
Re: ........ by Creamish(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2010
Emmanuelson:

I had a relatnship wit a girl who proposd to me while we were still in primary skul.dis relatnship hapenz 2 b our first tym of luvin,but we got separated by distance 4 d past 9 yrs.I luv dis girl and i find it difficult luving odaz even though i date them.pls help i dnt know if d girl stil luv me d way i do,cos its affectn my present relatnship.egba mi ooo.

huh?

u fell in love in primary school wit a girl who proposed to u? here in naija?? shocked

dude, based on calculation . . . ur prolly still in secondary school. . . cos u dated dis chick in primary school and havent seen her for 9 yrs . . . concentrate on ur studies. . uv grooved enuff!! angry angry
Re: ........ by Emmanuelson(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
Am nt a sec skul studnt,am a ladokite if u care to know bt its just abt luv bt wit u guys advice i guess i shld face somtin else.tanq u all.
Re: ........ by 190: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2010
Im thirsty I need a drink~ angry
Re: ........ by BabaRamo(m): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2010
Lets see, Y'all fell in love in primary school, nothing strange in that. It is called "puppy love" (the kind of love you  have for a baby dog. When that dog grows up, you start kicking it around).  She proposed to you,  kai, children do those silly things, okay? Now, 9 years after, you still dream on this childish s^*t. You need help. You are the type of mutherf*^cker who does no homework, reads no book, asks no questions in class, Why?  Because you are always in the primary school mode. If I were to be the VC of your university, I will expel you with immediate effect and automatic alacrity. You need to grow up, okay.

PS. Someone needs to start a discussion on love and dating. Does any of you ladies wanna? It could be titled: "Dating: What's Love Got To Do With It?" Help these children, please.
Re: ........ by iice(f): 4:36am On Jun 24, 2010
Am i the only one who didn't have a crush in primary school? With voltron and Spiderman. . .who had time? grin

Seriously though. . .i don't think she's as stuck as you are. . .still in mental primary school.
Re: ........ by topup: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2010
odiaero:

why wouldl a girl propose to a guy, in which planet does that happen?, i guess only in planet dreams undecided

It happens - more often than you think.

@ The Poster, try and get back in contact with her, and then simply just remind her of the promise and see her response, if she humours you try another hint, if you feel safe enough - ask her if she still has feelings for you. She should get the signal, but if she seems distant you can take that to mean that she probably doesn't hold that promise as high as you do, or remembers about or possibly she doesn't care.

These are all possibilities.

All the best, and know that the future only starts here, so don't get bogged down thinking all hope is lost tongue
Re: ........ by vivaladiva(f): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2010
mr hearthrob this is love in egba land, i wish u all the best matey
i really cant say mch, but u funny small sha, 9years

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Seem That Men Dislike Intelligent And Witty Women? / When I Married Your Father He Had Nothing ( Times Have Changed) / Did D Guy Go 2 Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.