Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,411 members, 7,940,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (58860 Views)

Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by akanbiaa(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
obrigado080:
Election is at hand, now they have appointed a bayelsa man to attract favour from southerners.
After fulanizing nigeria's entire security structure.....
E no go work!
FOOLS!!!
He was the next most senior person and that was why he was chosen.
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by somehow: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
obrigado080:
Nothing changes, ur mama remains useless & foolish.
And u are a product of failed parenting... Omo ale stay tuned!
Lol
#WretchedCunt

I guess you're an orphan that has never been privileged to be loved by parents so i wouldn't join you in the mud.

I will still echor your word which says you're a fool.

Now argue with pigs.
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
ur mama is still useless and foolish, and u are a product of failed parenting...
#WretchedCunt
somehow:

I guess you're an orphan that has never been privileged to be loved by parents so i wouldn't join you in the mud.

Now argue with pigs.

Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
There were also "next most senior persons" from other tribes, when muhammadu fulanized our security and defence in 2015...
akanbiaa:
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
There were also "next most senior people" from other tribes, when muhammadu fulanized our security and defence in 2015...
akanbiaa:
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by iskoki(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
obrigado080:
Election is at hand, now they have appointed a bayelsa man to attract favour from southerners.
After fulanizing nigeria's entire security structure.....
E no go work!
FOOLS!!!

Enlightenment is good for the mind and body of many Nigerians. It clearly states that he is next in seniority to Daura at 34 years of service.
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by iskoki(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
akanbiaa:

Many of these ones have never worked so they don't know how things in such organizations work. You're wasting data educating them.
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
There were also people from other tribes who were "next in seniority" when buhari trashed the FEDERAL CHARACTER & fulanized nigeria's security & defence in 2015...
When people complained the reply that was given was - "the president is appointing those he can trust..."
buhari really doesn't care about "next in seniority". If not that elections are around the corner, another northern muslim would have replaced daura. We know buhari weh weh
Enlightenment Is Good For The Mind And Body!

iskoki:

Enlightenment is good for the mind and body of many Nigerians. It clearly states that he is next in seniority to Daura at 34 years of service.
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by akanbiaa(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
obrigado080:
There were also "next most senior persons" from other tribes, when muhammadu fulanized our security and defence in 2015...
Not only seniority but character and persons clean from any sort of corruption indictment or links to people who looted the country.
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol
that is one of the usual excuses used to cover & shield buhari's bigotry. when people complained about the fulanizing of our security & defence, they were told that - "buhari is appointing those he can trust". Now u are talking about character, and "corrupt free" people.
You refused to realise that looters brought buhari to power, and they are serving in his govt.
It turned out that Daura has a "bad character" and can't be trusted after all, hence his sack...

It is never about what u are talking, BIGOTRY is buhari's problem...
his infamous "5 percent" comment is a confirmation.
akanbiaa:
Not only seniority but character and persons clean from any sort of corruption indictment or links to people who looted the country.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Reminder:

Your mother is USELESS & FOOLISH, and you are a product of failed parenting.
#WretchedCunt
Stay tuned for another reminder

somehow:

Now argue with pigs.

Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by somehow: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2018
obrigado080:
Reminder:

My mother is USELESS & FOOLISH, and I am a product of failed parenting.
#WretchedCunt
Stay tuned for another reminder

. How are you fool?
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Dirty cunt, ur mama remains a useless fool! and u are a product of failed parenting.
Lol
#StayTuned
somehow:

. How are you fool?
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by somehow: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
obrigado080:
Dirty cunt, my mama remains a useless fool! and i am a product of failed parenting.
Lol
#StayTuned

You're yet to learn.. continue grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
FOOLISH IDIOT, your mama is useless and foolish.
And you are a product of failed parenting.
Lol
#StayTuned
somehow:

You're yet to learn.. continue grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by somehow: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
obrigado080:
FOOLISH IDIOT, my mama is useless and foolish.
And i am a product of failed parenting.
Lol
#StayTuned

Keep it coming grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by somehow: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
You think you quoted a sane person? grin grin
iskoki:

Re: Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Oshin56(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
All this is a scan they are doing it to win the people of South South

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.