Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay (32118 Views)

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Kendrick80(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2018
I'm sure Mr Daura can speak for himself
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by jogojogo: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2018
tsephanyah:
He is a pawn.
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”
PMB sak

Please stop flooding Nairaland with this disgusting and sensless post......
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Tompee2: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
There is noway he acted alone. Just watch out, at the long run, the truth will surface, all what was needed was to make someone take the fall.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Minjim: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
The fact is that all those Daura around Pmb do not respect Osinbajo's office.

So definitely, he acted only due to overzealousness and got burned.

If not, he would have implicated the Acting President.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Kayzman22: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
N.a. wah my people am tired of 9ja am defecting to ,,,,,,,!,,,,,, pls put d country 4 me
Somalia is even a good option, compare to this our country.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by blackboy(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2018
topeayan:
The greatest tragedy that can befall a Man is supporting PDP sometimes I wonder if our People are Mad or Shortsighted. If APC is not in anyway better then let us support Fela Duroye not the old well known Thieves.
Sheriff Amodu was used by APC and now who says Fela Durotoye bis not a pawn to divide votes.

Fear of PDP has been the biggest fear of APC and their primary focus instead of fulfilling their promises no matter how hard. See Trump, he focused on democrats other issues but still no matter how difficult been fulfilling his promises.

APC fear has caught them and ppl take APC as liars
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by justy15: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2018
No way!!! He didn't act alone, he had a meeting with APC NASS caucus led by majority leader Ahmed lawan n osho baba the night before the laid siege. So he must have acted on osho baba's instruction in connivance with Abba kyari pmb's COS

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by webizone(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2018
tsephanyah:
He is a pawn.
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”
PMB sak
The way u keep saying "banana", I hear u. So u wan suck banana?
PMB Sak
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by simplesearch: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2018
If anyone ever worked in a corporate environment where a lot of politics go on, one will know how unsafe it is to carry out an important order from a superior without asking for a writing approval to that effect, otherwise when such directives turn out in the negative or backfire leaving behind a serious dent on the organisations image or performance, He will deny ever given such directive if owning up will put his Job at stake. The innocent subordinate is made to face the music alone and may end up as the sacrificial lamb. The scenario that played out yesterday may not be different from this as Daura cannot be so naive to undertake a mission of that magnitude on his own volition without a recourse. The outcome of this bare faced and illogical accusation may soon be known if in no time the same guy is compensated with a more juicy appointment, I suspect a serious cover-up.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by dahnimoh(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] grin
QuotaSystem:
The writing had already been on the wall, Saraki's much touted fraudulent 'intelligence' was fed to him by a disloyal Daura, who has been bent on sabotaging the Presidency since his anti-Magu moves.

With Saraki and accomplice Daura out of the APC, the coast is clearer than ever for a resounding 2019 victory.

You are consoling yourself grin
QuotaSystem:
The writing had already been on the wall, Saraki's much touted fraudulent 'intelligence' was fed to him by a disloyal Daura, who has been bent on sabotaging the Presidency since his anti-Magu moves.

With Saraki and accomplice Daura out of the APC, the coast is clearer than ever for a resounding 2019 victory.

You are consoling yourself
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
Southern Nigeria
dollytino4real:
N.a. wah my people am tired of 9ja am defecting to ,,,,,,,!,,,,,, pls put d country 4 me
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by holuphisayor(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
what's this goat saying?

APC think Nigerians are dull like their daura Prince?

by now APC should bury their heads in shame but nah.

dem no get shame after all.

Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Irorokhose: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Its like this people think that Nigerians are mumu. Mmmm. Mtweeee
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Dalby(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2018
justy15:
No way!!! He didn't act alone, he had a meeting with APC NASS caucus led by majority leader Ahmed lawan n osho baba the night before the laid siege. So he must have acted on osho baba's instruction in connivance with Abba kyari pmb's COS
Were you present at the meeting? kindly share the minutes of the meeting....Nigerians!!!
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by odomanis: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2018
topeayan:
The greatest tragedy that can befall a Man is supporting PDP sometimes I wonder if our People are Mad or Shortsighted. If APC is not in anyway better then let us support Fela Duroye not the old well known Thieves.

We shall continue to change them overtime. We have got only two serious parties in Nigeria,let the good people join any of the two and begin to influence positively from within. PDP messed up and they were voted out,now that APC has messed up we will also vote them out. PDP will definitely up their game to perform better knowing what befail them in 2015 and what awaits them should they mess up again. That way,the two parties will get better and compete positively to the benefit of all Nigerians.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by lawaldgrea: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2018
After Adams Oshiomole threatened a federal minister without being rebuked, he indirectly became an influential power broker. Knowing this, any government appointee would naturally comply with his directive without question in order to save his job. To this end, Oshiomole has to be check mated if Buhari desires to save his government from imminent collapse.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Did the police officers that block the Benue state assembly also acting on their own? Was sen. Omo Agege and his thugs that invaded the senate also acting on their own? If yes, why are they not been arrested and Prosecuted?
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Teenaira: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2018
If Buhari and his kitchen cabinet are always not aware of very serious negative actions that could bring down the country or portray it in a very bad light then they have failed Nigeria and Nigerians. I therefore couldn't understand the reason why he intend to seek reelection.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2018
Lawalatm:
APC has never been responsible for anything including the drama in Benue, etc. I'm sure they won't be responsible for handing power over to the PDP come 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy

when last have you heard about benue herdsmen killing ,,since the defection saga the only news we would wake up to read 7am from bruce most especially is storm & seige story ..... buhari is the president did someone pause the herdsmen series. or did the fulanis forget that. or they finally gave there lives to christ grin just curious
maybe its just coincidences herdsmen killing have to pause for the pdp storm & seige tv series to unfold .,its all politics
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by justtoodark: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2018
realy...?

he acted on his won....?
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by ogatboy(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2018
Funny, so they locked him up. They should have allowed the press get to him so he will tell his side of the story of who gave him the authority. People are speaking on his behalf, let him tell Nigerians that he's not answerable to anyone. It goes to show that Buhari is not in charge of his administration so y d hell should i vote for him again??

Nigerians have the lowest IQ in the world
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by BunmiSkye: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2018
I am shocked too.....for those that said he couldnt have acted on his own and that he was used as a sacrificial lamb,well i didnt expect to hear less from you all haveing seen the allegation against him and how he was inefficient to have acted that low in order to tarnish the image of the president,moreso his own brother.....he deserves every thing he got,if he actually has a defense over this and some truth to be spoken he would have spoken about it....so please stop using panadol for some elses headache,the earlier you realise the game and interest of whoever is behind it the better.
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by LZAA: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2018
immhotep:

Receive sense, my brother.

cc lzaa
grin
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Hafeezson(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Doerstech:
Enough already.... what nonsense are we fools?

How can he act alone how?...

You must be fool if you don't agree that he did it by himself
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by Doerstech(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Hafeezson:

You must be fool if you don't agree that he did it by himself

Matthew 5:22
Re: NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay by positivethought: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Tuesday said he was shocked to hear that Lawal Daura, the sacked Director- General of the Department of State Service (DSS) acted on his own by barricading the National Assembly without authorisation from the Presidency.

Sagay, who said Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo had no choice than to fire the ex-DSS boss, added that there was no way the government could defend or justify Daura’s actions since it didn’t order him to carry out the invasion.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, he said: “When I started hearing about the invasion, I was wondering whether the sacked DSS boss has authority to do that because I couldn’t imagine him doing that without being authorised by the presidency.

“Later, when it emerged that he was doing it without authority, I was aghast and very shocked. So, it is a very major step. It is not that it cannot be done but there are circumstances where it may become necessary but if that is to be done, such order must come from the Presidency, not the man doing it on his own because we are talking of one arm of government.

“So, I was very shocked and honestly, given the gravity of what has happened, the Acting President had no choice than sacking him because it can bring down the name of the government.

https://independent.ng/nass-invasion-its-shocking-to-hear-sacked-dss-boss-acted-without-order-sagay/amp/
Go n sit down bloody liar with your ragtag mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.