Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why I Don't Blame Buhari.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Blame Buhari.. (283 Views)

Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant / Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To Jonathan’s Refusal To Blame Buhari Govt For Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Blame Buhari.. by Dove1998(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is buhari truly to be blamed for nigeria Democratic immaturity?

Well my answer is no, yes I don't blame buhari at all, rather my anger rests on the electorates who have refused to learn that democracy is a government of choice and not an avenue for tribalims, religion or party .

In as much as this government has failed tremendously in delivering its manifestos, many Nigerians who are soaked into "my party syndrome'' , tribe, religion etc, are graciously giving their support to the government.

Buhari !! Is not problem, we are our own problem,
Democracy is the government of the people, for the people and by the people,

If we don't define democracy by our electoral actions, you wouldn't be surprised to see people like buhari, obasenjo ruling us again.

We've better stop voting dumb people all in the name of belonging to a party, democracy is beyond that..
It's shocking to see renounce activist of yesterday , campaigning and running helter scatter for dumb candidates because the person belongs to his or her party..

You are your own problem not buhari , do the right thing,

And stop blaming
Re: Why I Don't Blame Buhari.. by 360degreess(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
what kind of senceless post is this?
Re: Why I Don't Blame Buhari.. by dlondonbadboy: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm not the problem o. I didn't vote for Buhari. I never did and I never will.

Buhari is the problem, not me!

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Issuance Of Pvcs / Lai Mohammed Speaks On Running For Office In 2019 / The Nine Types Of People Supporting Buhari For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.