Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,451 members, 7,897,912 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (31549 Views)

'‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by cooljude(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala and other MOD, please verify any post before bringing it to front page. I understand that anyone is free to post anything but for a story to get to front page, a mod must actively be involved.

This post was made to generate bad blood for a lady. The heading is totally different from what she said and lastly, carriers of fake news should be punished on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Poor kid is going to be seriously fked up for life by this useless aba Kardashian.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2018
sweetilicious:
NDI MMADU.So she should go beg for a partner?Allow her to manage single hood appropriately.

At a certain stage in life, it is necessary for a woman to beg for a partner instead of exposing her raving hormonal moments on internet almost always. Busy people have no time to live online.

Which one is radical for Jesus. Can't you see she is slowly going nuts ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by popcykaylah(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Always looking for attention .. if you like change his name ,his DNA can never be changed..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Frankiss44:

I swear down... And women like this are hazardous to the society

Very much of a hazard, she is a ticking time bomb that needs to be defused by the touch of a loving man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Lumig: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
A recent IG post by Nollywood Star, Tonto Dikeh a.k.a Tontolet about how one's name influences one's destiny has caused a stir online as she renamed her son in it.
Here's what she revealed:

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dikeh-reveals-that-her-son-will-not-bear-her-ex-husbands-last-name/

BULLSHIT!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by okerekeikpo: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Unstable human being
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by TheBawse(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
why so much bitterness? if given the chance, this babe go worse pass tarajah for ACRIMONY. Churchill has moved on ,she no wan move her own. allways looking for ways to provoke the man into reacting . she thinks her ex hubby wld allow dat trash ? well lets see . and by the way is she nt the one accused of fornicating with one S.A pastor ? so much for something in the name DIKEH

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by udyraph(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Busybody.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by bolajigold: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Getting boring now , get a life . Call him whatever you like . The world knows the father ,#dumbass #halfwit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Rhozabeth(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Stupid talk! Does that make him any less his son? Abeg park well!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by CioAngels(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Tonto dike, you were legally married to him and he paid your dowry isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by luminouz(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2018
TimeMachine:
A hell of a lonely woman.

She hasnt got who to share her time with, except online 'fans' and 'ACs'.
*Falls down laughing like mad*

Why U so SAVAGE!!! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2018
This Tonto Dikeh is truly an actress, everything about her is a movie, she can nolonger differentiate a real life event from a movie script because even her life is a script.

I pray she finds peace within herself one day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by dokkyelele(f): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Whether u like it or not, fate will reunite him and his father someday.
Please tell her
And all the shit happening now.....karma is coming
Good or bad....let the child grow to adult and u will start smelling your 20+ years ago shit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2018
luminouz:

*Falls down laughing like mad*

Why U so SAVAGE!!! grin

grin Time to put the energy vampires out of internet bro.

They are sucking psychic energies off the masses using the Power of Attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by omerta07(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Stupid post!
Wait untill that boy grows up to discover she actually blocked his father from meeting him.
Tonto is just one bitter woman who is as confused as it gets.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by isahsalee: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Oga Madam, just tell us Church-mountain is the father of your boy and not Church-hil as you earlier claimed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Flickzvill(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Don't use your own hands and dirty mouth to spoil your child's future bcz of you selfish interest and hate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2018
TimeMachine:
A hell of a lonely woman.

She hasnt got who to share her time with, except online 'fans' and 'ACs'.

You have no idea what her son mean to her, do you? I, for instance can never be lonely with my family around.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by koladebrainiac(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2018
lol most girl dont know that you dont keep son from his daddy. it might take long,at one point in time,the boy will grow wise and understand that its the woman emotion that is running with her when the boy starts having girlfriends. In the end He will find his daddy even behind mummy back and all the wahala she has done to keep him away from his daddy will be known except the daddy refuse to see the boy. It will be her loss last last.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

You have no idea what her son mean to her, do you? I, for instance can never be lonely with my family around.

What does her son mean to her ?

#An instrument of solace to occupy the latency of her lonely world ?

When did a child become a tool for garnishing of public attention ?

What narcissistic moms are doing to kids of this generation will not be felt now, but the ripple effects of 'instagraming boys' will definately affect their sexual and behavioral orientation.

Sons, need Fathers to learn how to be men. Daughters need Mothers to learn how to be Women.

You all may think with your anus, but natural wisdom can not be waved away with morality and constitutional laws. That boy needs to learn how to be a man, and only a man can teach a boy manhood. Not a mother who get's scared of cobweb and rats and run. The son will grow up praying when he sees cobwebs and rats, instead of getting insecticides and rocks to destroy what is after his life.

The reason the churches are filled with men who fast and pray instead of going out there to struggle and invent technologies is because the mothers already forced boys into churches every other morning and Sundays.

Mothers must be careful, cos boys are no longer boys these days, even men are now beggars cos they were raised by women, and not real men, like me. And I am a God-damn fearless motherfuccking Man.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2018
TimeMachine:

What narcissistic moms are doing to kids of this generation will not be felt now, but the ripple effects of 'instagraming boys' will definately affect their sexual and behavioral orientation.

Sons, need Fathers to learn how to be men. Daughters need Mothers to learn how to be Women.

You all may think with your anus, but natural wisdom can not be waved away with morality and constitutional laws. That boy needs to learn how to be a man, and only a man can teach a boy manhood. Not a mother who get's scared of cobweb and rats and run. The son will grow up praying when he sees cobwebs and rats, instead of getting insecticides and rocks to destroy what is after his life.

The reason the churches are filled with men who fast and pray instead of going out there to struggle and invent technologies is because the mothers already forced boys into churches every other morning and Sundays.

Mothers must be careful, cos boys are no longer boys these days, even men are now beggars cos they were raised by women, and not real men, like me. And I am a God-damn fearless motherfuccking Man.

God-damn you!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Matam(f): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2018
This lady is still bitter, someday she will regret all these because you can separate a child from his father
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2018
stampedconcrete:
The boy wouldn't be happy with her in d future

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Trendirabingi: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2018
cococandy:
Sensationalism. Where was that stated in her post?
ppl and bloggers are just wicked, but how nairaland have all of a sudden become a dog to the distribution of dis weird fake misconstrued stories by bloggers as gotten to its peak of irritating...the question is whr have dis lady, tontoh, (even though am not dat her fan) stated the socalled words raised as topic on dis thread by demented mods is still facinating, n a whole lot more obnoxious...na so them they always do everthing to paint some ppl in bad light just to sell or draw to demselve stewpid attention, n u go see some mugus here responding with out even reading properly through d post...tufiakwa to some bloggers n some mods...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by abdulwassi(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2018
I just pity that man kus he's just too stupid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Jimi23(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:

When you are brought up by a deadbeat father all the fate you are getting as a deadbeat is a slap from the child who you left when he needed you the most.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Jimi23(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:

When you are brought up by a deadbeat father all the fate you are getting as a deadbeat is a slap from the child who you left when he needed you the most if fate ever brings them together.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Jimi23(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
MIM77:
Temporarily, baa! When he grows up and knows himself, he will trace his roots and will be responsible to know what name to bear. He may even disagree with you if you try to incite him against his father. Blood is blood.

My father didn't pay my school fees. Knew nothing about my growing up. I know where he is and I have never gone in search for him. I have never sent him one naira. Which blood? The blood that left or the one that stayed and was a part of the child's life? You guys make it seem like its fine to be a deadbeat parent.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Jimi23(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
koladebrainiac:
lol most girl dont know that you dont keep son from his daddy. it might take long,at one point in time,the boy will grow wise and understand that its the woman emotion that is running with her when the boy starts having girlfriends. In the end He will find his daddy even behind mummy back and all the wahala she has done to keep him away from his daddy will be known except the daddy refuse to see the boy. It will be her loss last last.

I was brought up by my.mother and born by a deadbeat absent dad and no one is keeping me from him. I have never seen him as a father and never will. So don't be too sure about what you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name by Jimi23(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
TimeMachine:

An absent father does not need his son and Vis vasa. You don't know what it means to be brought up without your father who chose not to be with you when you needed him the most. I was born by an absent deadbeat used to be rich womanising dad. So who is the narcissistic one. My present mother or my absent dad? I changed my own surname myself because to me he is irrelevant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb / "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.