Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,889 members, 7,918,894 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

KPMG Entry-Level Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Entry-Level Salary (43661 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / Entry Level Salary Of Zenith Bank And First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Entry-Level Salary by marcus1234: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: KPMG Entry-Level Salary by slex(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2010
marcus1234:

lwo low very , shocked[img]http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img]

Marc u again?when will you talk or put a point?i will continue stalking you until you do
Re: KPMG Entry-Level Salary by wyette: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2011
please scammers and 419ners stop mailing me i won't fall. only people with genuine questions should mail me. thanks
Re: KPMG Entry-Level Salary by wyette: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2013
wyette: please scammers and 419ners stop mailing me i won't fall. only people with genuine questions should mail me. thanks
wyette: I work in KPMG. I just decided out of curiousity to read this thread cos naira land was helpful b4 I made my choice.sm beliefs u guy have r very funny I wonder who told u dse tins but sm r true. I'l say sm tins annual salary lyk 105k for non chatterd 120k for chattered. With other allowances as a sm1 posted in march, april, august, september and december.u don't av 2 know sm1 to get in just come to d office and submit ur CV. U must av 2.1 or 1st class any discipline. Other rules apply for 2.2 and interns and OND. If u want more info send me ur questions my email is cintins@yahoo.com
if u don't bliv me we'll u r entitled 2 ur opinion but don't insult me. Am only trying to help seeing ur arguments. But lyk sm1 said moni is not d only reason 4 a job. Pple leave here after 3 yrs and get jobs in chevron, cadbury, GE and d likes. Cheers

For the guys that have 2.2 there are recruitments once a while for support staff and those with 2.2 are considered.

I wrote this post as far back as 2010 but I keep getting 419 mails from yahoo, yahoo guys. That there's a girl who inherited her fathers money and need help to get it out and that I should pay some money get it out and then keep half of the huge sum. they send pictures of fine girls. very funny. two guys sent in mails, different names, different story, different country, same picture. LOL. it was hillarious.

please note that i am not greedy, I am not looking for quick money. i work hard for what i earn and will not part with it foolishly. so stop trying. i am trully ashamed for some of our youths.

please do not mail me for info on KPMG anymore as I have since resigned and now work with another company.i have responded well to genuine queries and helped the ones i could especially about the interview and test process. but now i'm done. you will always find this post about KPMG on nairaland but i hereby withdraw my offer to help. thanks for understanding. i wish you all good luck in your careers. Wyette

7 Likes

Re: KPMG Entry-Level Salary by CheenaChuks: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2016
wyette:
I work in KPMG. I just decided out of curiousity to read this thread cos naira land was helpful b4 I made my choice.sm beliefs u guy have r very funny I wonder who told u dse tins but sm r true. I'l say sm tins MONTHLY salary lyk 105k for non chatterd 120k for chattered. With other allowances as a sm1 posted in march, april, august, september and december.u don't av 2 know sm1 to get in just come to d office and submit ur CV. U must av 2.1 or 1st class any discipline. Other rules apply for 2.2 and interns and OND. If u want more info send me ur questions my email is *********@yahoo.com
if u don't bliv me we'll u r entitled 2 ur opinion but don't insult me. Am only trying to help seeing ur arguments. But lyk sm1 said moni is not d only reason 4 a job. Pple leave here after 3 yrs and get jobs in chevron, cadbury, GE and d likes. Cheers

sorry guys. removed my email cos i've been getting sooooooo many yahoo yahoo mails. blame them not me

How long do they train them please? I heard its 6months...before u now become a full employee. Is it true?
Re: KPMG Entry-Level Salary by CheenaChuks: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2016
wyette:
I work in KPMG. I just decided out of curiousity to read this thread cos naira land was helpful b4 I made my choice.sm beliefs u guy have r very funny I wonder who told u dse tins but sm r true. I'l say sm tins MONTHLY salary lyk 105k for non chatterd 120k for chattered. With other allowances as a sm1 posted in march, april, august, september and december.u don't av 2 know sm1 to get in just come to d office and submit ur CV. U must av 2.1 or 1st class any discipline. Other rules apply for 2.2 and interns and OND. If u want more info send me ur questions my email is *********@yahoo.com

sorry guys. removed my email cos i've been getting sooooooo many yahoo yahoo mails. blame them not me

Howw long is the KPMG graduate training ? I had its 6 months before they now retest in order to become a full employee? Also, how long is the aplication process before they make their decision concerning the graduate trainee application?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It / Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.