Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label (291 Views)

Basorge Tariah's Son Graduates From High School In Canada / Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label by kidap: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Trouble In Making As Actor,Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Stage Name To Form His Record Label

Afro singer Joshua Iniyezo aka Solidstar may be heading for trouble which may see him having to change his name if veteran actor, Basorge Tariah Jr. holds any ace over him in view of the new record label the latter recently launched.

Basorge Tariah, who has been rather quiet in the movie world has decided to delve into the more lucrative music industry and to show he means business he has launched a record label named “Solid Star Record” with unveiling of two young acts under his belt.

It was good to go for the veteran actor who was looking to have a foothold on the entertainment terrain again but one who would not be too fast to cheer him is the “One in a Million” crooner, who would probably challenge him for picking his stage name for his record label.

But the veteran actor is nonplussed about any development, saying he has done everything by the books.

“ Solidstar Records has been in existence for over a decade, we didn’t start just yesterday. My partner and I are out to make stars; solid stars, not just in music but in other genres of the entertainment sector. The name had been legally registered as a limited liability company for over a decade, even before Solidstar, the artiste, wrote and released his debut single,” he said.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/08/trouble-in-making-as-actorbasorge-tariah-uses-solidstar-stage-name-to-form-his-record-label/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2018

“ Solidstar Records has been in existence for over a decade, we didn’t start just yesterday. My partner and I are out to make stars; solid stars, not just in music but in other genres of the entertainment sector. The name had been legally registered as a limited liability company for over a decade, even before Solidstar, the artiste, wrote and released his debut single,” he said.

End of discussion. Carry on oga Basorge!
Re: Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label by Caseless: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Basorge in "my guy" . cool indomie generation nor know that movie.

I think, this would work in solidstar's favour.
Re: Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label by emeijeh(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

End of discussion. Carry on oga Basorge!

Nairaland mods will soon grill you as they grilled your mentor, the BBQ guy
Re: Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label by ClassRep001: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Afonjas and Igbos always causing nuisance in this country of ours.

Rubbish dirty set of people
Re: Trouble In Making As Basorge Tariah Uses Solidstar Name To Form Record Label by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2018
emeijeh:

Nairaland mods will soon grill you as they grilled your mentor, the BBQ guy

hehe, mentor indeed. Na role model you for call am na.

(1) (Reply)

DMW Boss Davido, Gets Delivery Of His Private Jet In Lagos (photos) / Ex-bbnaija2018 Housemate, Alex Pen New Endorsement Deal / Seun Kuti Vows Not To Ever Buy Expensive Cloths For Any Of His Kids Again..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.