Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Revealed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed. (438 Views)

Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed / Revealed: NPA Awards N717 Billion Dredging Contract To Banned Cypriot Company / Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed. by Globalconcord(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2018
OTOBONG EDEMIDIONG,A VIRUS ATTACKING SEN. EFFIONG BOB.

Global Concord blog[quote][/quote][color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub]

I am tempted to join issues today with Otobong Edemidiong, the immediate past transition chairman of Nsit Ubium, one of the aspirants vying for the House of Assembly seat, who does nothing than to sponsor untrained media boys to attack the person of Sen. Effiong Bob.

It is quite unfortunate, what politics in Akwa Ibom State has become ,with the likes of Otobong Edemidiong, who has no good plan for Nsit Ubium.

From what I have followed about the activities of this character called Otobong Edemidiong, his attacks on Sen. Bob, the lies spread by him to the people using online forums, his continued effort to cause a political war between Sen. Bob and PDP, hitting the head of their loyalist together to cause tension, I want to say that he is a deadly virus attacking the progress and peace of Nsit Ubium. Those who allows him to sponsor them for the attacks they are carrying out on the Distinguished Senator, a man who has been a blessing to many on daily bases, should be ashamed of him and themselves, because the good records of Sen. Bob is clear enough for people to see.

The character of this man Otobong Edemidiong can do anything for selfish interests, that is why he does not hesitate in lunching blackmails against Sen. Effiong Bob. Sometimes with a very false story, very fake that even a little child seeing it would know that it is a pure case of blackmail. No wonder it is believed that he dubiously sold out the council's cars using another person's name while as a caretaker committee chairman of Nsit Ubium.

What I still can not understand is why this character, resort to sending untrained media agents to generate false stories against Sen. Effiong Bob. It was reported sometime ago how he diverted the money meant for the constituency project of Sen. Bassey Albert in Ikot Eyo.

How can one explain the fact that Otobong Edemidiong could be paying someone to carry a story that Sen. Effiong Bob has defected from the PDP to APC. This to me was a way out of line, because it was a false story spread by a dubious and stupid mind and a double minded individual, call Otobong Edemidiong.

This is the same man that forged his secondary school certificate and connived with Blessing Mbakara to kidnap a widow in Ikot Essen. When I read the story of how he sponsored a news blog to write about Granville Hotels in Eket, I laughed because he is so daft to understand that Grandville hotel eket is on lease to Mr Usah of Usah Plus services since 2017 and that accordingly the leasee is responsible for everything in the hotel and not Senator Effiong Bob.

The other day while discussing this issues with somebody, on how this character is trying so hard to cause disunity in the Nsit Ubium, by his false and malicious story stories he sponsors, the person opted in to say that he is being engulfed with fear of defeat in the primaries that will take place on September that this year.

A man who was reported to have connived to kill a widow, can do anything for politics, and people need to be very careful about him. Because from what I gathered. if he does not blackmail Sen. Bob, he goes on to boast of how he is going to defeat his son.

I see the reason why majority of Nsit Ubium people rejected him, that's why he is roaming places ,looking for more derogatory blackmail to sponsor against Sen. Effiong Bob. Otobong Edemidiong when will you refrain from " Pull him Down syndrome"? Imagine how wicked a man who calls himself a politician can be,

I think it's time you look back and discover that you have a future and a name to protect that blackmails is not the means to get to your goals.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saraki To Resign As Senate President When ‘this’ Condition Is Met / APC Justifies DSS Action, Saraki, Others Urge Probe / FLASH BACK 2014: Jonathan, PDP, Defend Police Blockade Of National Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.