Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims (22397 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
In 2008 on my way to register for ican. Dey tried d stunt on me at mushin. D man promised me one latest nokia and a laptop. Bt i was using a sony erickson and had a laptoo too. So i simply fooled dem till i reach where bus dey load and ran. U said ur from gabon bt na u dey lead road to ilasamanja while d accomplice dey with me. Nothing like juju only greedy fools get scammed

1 Like

Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by BruncleZuma: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
OboOlora:

Comman teach me this gif style naaaa grin
Is not a hard sturv just put [img][/img] around your gif direct link and you're good.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Damseldammie(f): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Omo! O ti já si.... Respect Sir
quote author=nowornever2016 post=70096110]no be watch watch be that? one episode of 1000 ways to die, show Nigeria man doing watch watch in America. the end[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Damseldammie(f): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol
quote author=BruncleZuma post=70097290] grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/de427f1228cf2079ab0bff240a66d2fd/tenor.gif[/img]

It takes a greedy person to fall for a conman ...as you just fall mugu nah so for you.[/quote]
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Seandisputed(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol
Ilasa don weak me
If you no sabi you go suffer for here
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by LadyHal1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigeria a country full of cruel minds

that's how some group claiming manilla business aid defraud me of 50,000 last two weeks.
God will purnish all the fraudsters!
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin

Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by franchasng: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please SARS should try and arrest those Bureau De Change thieves that operate along Opebi-Allen road, close to Allen roundabout.

Those thieves used jazz to collect $1500 from me one day. Na that day I realized that African jazz is real. For my front these guys stole $1500 out of the money I came with, only for me to realise when I got to another Mallam to change the money that $1500 was missing. I was just laughing out of heartbreak.

What annoyed me the most was the glaring robbery without my knowledge, gosh angry

Police should act on this tip off from me because when I went back there with some military guys, the Mallams there told me they have disappeared and will come back next day. I called the Mallam next day, he said they just defrauded another woman £2,000, I was like shocked shocked
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by emmybernard(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Princess4ng:

allthough its not good enough reasons to dupe buh what is the main course of it.......in my own opinion, high rate of unemplyment and skill aquisition... what am i even saying, govt will train youths on how to make fabrics and still import fabrics instead of patronising locals.......... may God help this country.... it's getting harder as the day goes by...........
Amen my sister

1 Like

Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by babony1: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Proffdada:
Kindly slap amm one more time.
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by mukthar2000(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
My Niger people shaa, so una still they form mugun for this watch watch matter, ogaooo
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Pabloosas(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
willi926:

who send u nw angry

Na Daura/Order from above o grin cheesy
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Diamondbeatz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oh boy what a wast of talent.
check out my Beat Store
here
https://bsta.rs/g8917
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Kudducini(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
[b][/b]That makinde kudus wan spoil my name nii Shaa, e no go better for him Oh
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by romenna: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wen in public, dnt give and dnt take.
It will be very hard for scammers to dupe anyone who lives by this principle.
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Franky826: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

It takes a greedy person to fall for a conman ...as you just fall mugu nah so for you.

Bro where you dey always get this your GIFs?
grin
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by BruncleZuma: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Franky826:

Bro where you dey always get this your GIFs?
grin
Nah for internet fa
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by emmadejust(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

It takes a greedy person to fall for a conman ...as you just fall mugu nah so for you.
Abeg wetin be this guy name ...
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by BruncleZuma: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
emmadejust:

Abeg wetin be this guy name ...
Childish Gambino, Donald Glover and mcDJ
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by SOFTENGR: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
They revealed that once they were able to stir the greed in any person, such a person became an easy prey.

That's the point!
Re: Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims by Nancypunni: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Na them...na them ooo...na them
Run for your liiiiiiiife!¡

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦30,300,000 IGP STS Extortion In Abuja (Photos) / Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto / Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.