Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria.com: My Experience Cont - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria.com: My Experience Cont (257 Views)

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria.com: My Experience Cont / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria.com: My Experience Cont / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria.com: My Experience By K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria.com: My Experience Cont by kbabawale: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
I saw an advert on this website seeking competent writers who had good command of English and can can write informative articles with well constructed sentences and no errors. Importantly, I read this information at the "write for us section" of the website. I also read about the requirements for the niche, payments, article qualities, terms and conditions, how to apply and infoguideNigeria guidelines.I thought that with my skill set, I had enough in my arsenal to land a writing job with him.

The arrangement was that I would send my curriculum vitae and cover letter with the subject" request for topic". to the website's e-mail. I did as I was instructed to do. After two weeks, I got a rep,y from him telling me that they have accepted me to work with them. He also gave me four guidelines to note and the first article to write on. This was how I got the job.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant At Michael Stevens Consulting / Your Purpose Your Life. / An Affiliate Marketing Manager Is Needed For Online Gaming Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.