Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,789 members, 7,965,940 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. (22036 Views)

#BBNaija: Tobi speaks on relationship with Cee-c, Alex after show / BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Banmeallday: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Instead of facing the issues destroying the land they want to copy the jokes and pleasures of the Western World without doing the dirty and courageous task the Westerners did to have leisure time for play...
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by 22General(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mimienudles:

Hey, calm down. I ain't your ex smiley

Hey sweetheart, what your selling looks very delicious. XOXO
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Celerita: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
They were not quARRELing before Amibo people
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by nazablossom(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:
In life people will hurt you and you will hurt people! Your ability to let go is what makes you STRONG! Alex baby you have tried jare! I love cee c but her bitterness no be here o! She didn't even acknowledge Alex or try and do same on her page!
Ceec finds it difficult to forgive. Before they left the house,Alex apologized to her on live TV even when she's not at fault, she refused to accept her apology. Alex don try jare.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Caseless: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
"reality tv star and dancer"? grin grin grin
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by okwabayi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Alex is only forming victim. We all know she doesn’t like Cee Cee. Knowing Cee Cee she’ll fall for this trap and rubbish Alex as usual, making herself look bad and people to conclude she’s an unforgiving person.
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Adebowale89(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
peacettw:
This is me being petty. I think that Tobi and Alex planned this to make cee cee look like the trouble maker. Hehehehe. Your plans will all fail. Leave cee cee alone

**Now I sound like a crazy fan& imbeciles cheesy

baby infatuation conclusion
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by peacettw: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Adebowale89:

baby infatuation conclusion

Lol
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Mimienudles(f): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Heavyjew:

Hey sweetheart, what your selling looks very delicious. XOXO
Ignored lipsrsealed
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mimienudles:

Hey, calm down. I ain't your ex smiley
You're right. Sorry.

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by debuscket(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cee c is such an acidic human being, I never see
Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Brushless: 1:29am On Aug 09, 2018
peacettw:
This is me being petty. I think that Tobi and Alex planned this to make cee cee look like the trouble maker. Hehehehe. Your plans will all fail. Leave cee cee alone

**Now I sound like a crazy fan cheesy
You are definitely a crazy fan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies Told By Our Celebrities / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) / Nigerians React To Stephanie Coker's Husband' Infidelity Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.