Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,577 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Top 4 Reasons You Should Avoid Pirated Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 4 Reasons You Should Avoid Pirated Software (697 Views)

HP Pavilion Laptop Models: Top 4 Solutions For Home And Office / 5 Powerful Reasons You Should Learn Tech Skill / Top 4 Books To Learn Hacking In 2018 - Hacker Book Free Download PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Reasons You Should Avoid Pirated Software by hogfurniture: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Have you ever considered the dangers of using pirated software?

It is now a trend seeing pirated software around. Some of them are sold in computer stores or downloaded from the internet. Personally, I have seen laptops using pirated operating systems. While this seems prevalent in this age, it doesn't make it right.

Pirated software is software programs that have been installed without purchasing from the owner. Like all things fake, the fake software has their set of issues which may be harmful to your computer or your online security.

Here are four good reasons why you should avoid pirated software
It is outright illegal
This is the black and white truth. Piracy is illegal and frowned upon in virtually every sphere of life. The movie industry is fighting hard as is every other sphere of production. Companies usually add warnings against pirating their product.

Some have even taken legal action against pirates and users of pirated material. A lot of investment goes into making these products, it is logical that the parent companies combat counterfeits.

No one will like if his work is replicated without their consent. Bad products cast a bad image on the company as well as a loss in potential sales.

There is no manufacturer support
When Windows rolled out Windows 10, users with original versions of Windows on their PCs were among the first to get it and at no cost. Microsoft allowed these users download Windows 10 for free. This is one of the advantages of using original software. You get support from the manufacturer. Key updates, patches etc can be done online without any fear of the company flagging your system for counterfeiting......follow this https://vanaplus.com.ng/blogs/news/top-4-reasons-you-should-avoid-pirated-software to learn more.
Re: Top 4 Reasons You Should Avoid Pirated Software by richeeyo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
I will stop after i download the fl Studio 20 Signature bundle that sells for $900 this night
Me self try i subscribe oo
I did not use cheat
Am going for it on the deep web

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse. / Laptop Repair / 320GB Laptop Hard Drive For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.