Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Governor Ortom Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Impeached (1427 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Governor Ortom Impeached by agbajesaid(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
The Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has been served impeachment notice.
He was served this morning by eight lawmakers of the Benue state House of Assembly under the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The lawmakers served the governor an impeachment notice this morning after a meeting at the state Assembly complex on Monday, 30th July, 2018.
Ortom’s aide, Tahav Agerzua who confirmed the development said that the lawmakers took over the Assembly complex to sit and pass the impeachment notice while the police blocked further access.

http://silverbirdtv.com/politics/44576/breaking-governor-ortom-impeached/

Lalasticlala
Re: Governor Ortom Impeached by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Stale shiit
Re: Governor Ortom Impeached by deantimes(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin

If I catch you eh
Re: Governor Ortom Impeached by bedspread: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
[s]
agbajesaid:
The Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has been served impeachment notice.
He was served this morning by eight lawmakers of the Benue state House of Assembly under the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The lawmakers served the governor an impeachment notice this morning after a meeting at the state Assembly complex on Monday, 30th July, 2018.
Ortom’s aide, Tahav Agerzua who confirmed the development said that the lawmakers took over the Assembly complex to sit and pass the impeachment notice while the police blocked further access.

http://silverbirdtv.com/politics/44576/breaking-governor-ortom-impeached/

Lalasticlala
[/s] your Tv is on Reverse Mode
Re: Governor Ortom Impeached by OneStep3: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
op, Did u just woke up from a 2 years coma?
Re: Governor Ortom Impeached by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
8. Don't post false information on nairaland

(1)

NEMA: Osinbajo Reacts To Reps’ Indictment In N5.8bn North East, Idps Interventio / Look At This Picture And Tell Me South South Is Not The One Sustaining Nigeria / Nigerian Chief Justice's Suspension Raises International Concerns - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.