Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Musings On Governor Obiano At 63 - A Paradigm Of Excellence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musings On Governor Obiano At 63 - A Paradigm Of Excellence (293 Views)

EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musings On Governor Obiano At 63 - A Paradigm Of Excellence by midascnn(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Today, I wish to join the good people of Anambra state, supporters and numerous well wishers across the country in celebrating our amiable Governor and leader of our great party, All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), H. E. Dr. Maduaburochukwu Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike Aguleri) as he turns 63 today.

Like him or loathe him, Governor Willie Obiano is an extraordinary leader and admirable Politician whose impeccable disposition, uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision and quintessential commitment to building a greater Anambra has been the source of his endearment to Ndi Anambra and Nigeria at large. His steady progress did not start today as those who knew of his days in the banking sector would not easily forget the exemplary leadership qualities embedded in him. Undoubtedly, he has brought his vast knowledge, experience and worthy ideals as a technocrat to bear in the discharge of the functions of his office as Governor; and the people of Anambra are entirely grateful to God for such a transformational leader.

Akpokuedike, there is no better time to appreciate and congratulate you. Your selfless service to humanity, Anambra and Nigeria at large as well as the landmark achievements you have recorded in both private and public life are some of the reasons we cannot help but celebrate you on this occasion of your 63rd birthday.

It is my earnest prayer that Almighty God continually grants you good health, wisdom and enduring grace to assiduously serve our dear state and humanity for many more years.

Happy birthday, my Leader!

Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah
Founder, Afa Igbo Efuna

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: PDP Writes Saraki, Demands Akpabio’s Recall / Abacha Loot: Cable Foundation Asks Adeosun To Speak Up On N7bn Lawyers’ Fee / Heavy Security At Omotosho Power Plant Against Expected Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.