Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:46 AM

Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus (13446 Views)

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / With Military APC Feels They Don't Need The People- Secondus / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by SeunWhy: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol Secondus wailing
So whoever defects from PDP is working against the tide and will of their people.
Maybe the likes of Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom and the rest that defected from APC are not working against the tide and maybe their people have TIRE and not will.
Yeye get odour.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Deo1986(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
His father knew he would always come second that's why he named him Secondus. My father knew I would always come first in everything that is why he called me Adam, the first man created- Oshiomole.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Sharpshooota: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
adioolayi:

Do you have idea of how much each individual was paid

To rent this crowd, the person must be Bill Gate senior

All luxurious buses from SW was leading to Akwa ibom ..
I shock as Akwa ibom indegenes dey blow Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Croesuscrown: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
"PDP stole Akwa Ibom dry for 16years" Oshomole said while receiving Akpabio (who serve in the state executive council for the 16years) to APC. Fighting corruption indeed

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Almaiga: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
No one cares about Secondus and his PDP. Na Akpabio and APC dey reign now.

Sai Akpabio,
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by otokx(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Under Secondus nose, APC got 2 senators out of 3 in Rivers and people will still be shouting South South is staunchly PDP, let them continue.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio is a coward that succumbs easily to little intimidation
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
lol, just like saraki who walked against the tide n his people will.
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by OYAY(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
So those that join your party are in tide direction abi? Truly this man has cognitive problem as rightly said in other thread.
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by SirBunky85(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
billante:
The unfortunate thing is when APC deal with am well well... he will still return back to PDP and be singing Oh my home...OH my home...when shall I see my home!

And he will still be welcomed back without finding a nice cane and flog him well well for being stupid.
y u just dey take a dig at dino nah?oh my home ko,oh my village ni
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by citizenY(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
famology:
Kwankwaso and Tambuwal did not move against the tides abi?Secondus wake up!

I hereby rename Akpabio .... Festus/ Firstus....

Secondus retains his name and position.

Everybody say Yeah Yeah!!!!!

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by chukseric504869: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
secondus always talking trash
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by rickyrex(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
When you see crowds like this please don't think they came to support apkabio... They came to see faces they do hear of or see on TV. So APC should not be exhited over the turn out
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by ZAWs: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Akpabio is a nobody in the politics of Akwa ibom

From minority leader to ordinary senator who will lose all relevance in 2019

Tell us more Oga Senate President

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Lordsocrates: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lols
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by olasco18(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
this man still dey in pain...... hahahaha the massive crowd that welcome akpabio to apc today.... gave the Igbos headache.......
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by deomelo: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
rickyrex:
When you see crowds like this please don't think they came to support apkabio... they came to see faces they do hear of or see on TV. So APC should not be exhited over the turn out

Comedic ipob no dey carry last...

na wa for this painment o

grin grin
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saraki, sokoto gov, Benue gov. And all the million you claim defected to PDP where not walking against the tide eh.... you guys really think Nigerians are fools... we will see by 15 and 16 of February 2019

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by olasco18(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
rickyrex:
When you see crowds like this please don't think they came to support apkabio... They came to see faces they do hear of or see on TV. So APC should not be exhited over the turn out
guy go and sleep.... and stop comforting ur self.. by given ur self a useless fact

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by remedykboy: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
UcheSecondus:
......says he deserves pity

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus has said that it's  unfortunate that Senate minority leader Senator Godswill Apkabio chose to walk against the tide to endanger his fine political career.

Prince Secondus said that he finds it very strange that anybody would go into a sinking ship at a time every other person is finding their way out of it.

A statement from the National Chairman's media office signed by the media adviser, Ike Abonyi said that whatever caused Akpabio's action must have been for self preservation and not borne out of any rational strategic political decision.

The National Chairman said that Senator Akpabio's decision does not enjoy the blessing of the people of Akwa Ibom whose mandate he enjoyed for eight years as state governor and nearly four years now as a senator.

" I cannot fathom any reason why on earth  Senator Akpabio should work against the tide, moving at opposite direction to a place every reasonable persons are escaping from.

"He deserves our pity because whatever would make somebody to chose bad for good is clearly one that he should be prayed for for salvation especially given the fact that wolves are waiting for his arrival to devour him.

"How on earth can anybody who has his eyes wide open be seen walking into danger knowingly.

Prince Secondus lashed out at the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, for arm twisting and intimidating people into their drowning boat ostensibly to ruin and disintegrate the person involved.

He called on the people of Akwa Ibom to be wise and know when to turn their back from a leader directing them to danger.

" I urge you to remain focused and continue to give support to your hard working governor His Excellency Emmanuel Udom as he remains unrelenting in the delivering of democracy to the people.

The National Chairman said that Nigerians have long turned their back on the APC after it became manifest that it has nothing good to offer.

He said that the mission to save our democracy and rescue our country is already on track and no amount of coercion and threat will change what God has already endorsed.

Finally, Prince Secondus declared that the PDP rescue train has since left the station and picking democrats along for the 2019 final destination as he urged remaining democrats still in APC to make haste and join the winning team in a rebranded and repositioned political platform.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/08/pdp-chairman-secondus-reacted-akpabios-defection-apc/
To be sincere this man is not capable of original thinking,maybe someone should help him out
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by tunesboyo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Akpabio is a nobody in the politics of Akwa ibom

From minority leader to ordinary senator who will lose all relevance in 2019

People of Akwa ibom should recall the fool.
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
adioolayi:

Do you have idea of how much each individual was paid

To rent this crowd, the person must be Bill Gate senior
so u think most of d crowds in rallies do it for free, haba use ur head
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Bluezy13(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
stuffyG:
I will rather do the same. Sometime moving against the tide makes u a better person

If we are in the same vein in your comment, I'm not a fan of the APC, but I believe Akpabio knows what he is doing.
He is a political mogul who must have weighed his actions before making the step.
He is a political godfather in the political circumference of Akwa Ibom state.
I believe he sees something, others are not seeing

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Bbdot(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Abeg go sidon thirdus
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by pajimi: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio is man of the people that is why the people turn out to welcome him and hear from the horses mouth. that does not mean that the people generally support his new decision.the people are wise.Aks is for PDP qoute
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by senatordave1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
pajimi:
Akpabio is man of the people that is why the people turn out to welcome him and hear from the horses mouth. that does not mean that the people generally support his new decision.the people are wise.Aks is for PDP qoute
Your correct.that crowd is intimidating,the largest so far in ss.even wike cant garner such.buhari is sure of 40% of akwa ibom.assurance
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by zealous2121(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saraki defected from apc to pdp there was no noise. Akpabio defected to apc from pdp. Next thing Dey seize national asembly.. pdp when will u stop this joke.
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by senatordave1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
otuekong1:
so u think most of d crowds in rallies do it for free, haba use ur head
But why are you pdp supporters full of double standard
and hypocritical? You claim ibori and wike control delta and rivers.if they join apc,you will change the narrative saying that there irrelevant and those states are pdp states? Apart from udom,who else is in akwa ibom pdp to mobilize votez?
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by eLcastro(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
I still think they should have tested if the love of the people for him is still 100% at uyo instead of ikot epeney.,cus i know even in adc he will pull up a crowd at home....buh doin that at centre(uyo) is another matter.,his still a big fish tho
....and apc am sure now know pdp we still gat big fishes...biggest party in africa by a long shot long live pdp
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by senatordave1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
eLcastro:
I still think they should have tested if the love of the people for him is still 100% at uyo instead of ikot epeney.,cus i know even in adc he will pull up a crowd at home....buh doin that at centre(uyo) is another matter.,his still a big fish tho
....and apc am sure now know pdp we still gat big fishes...biggest party in africa by a long shot long live pdp
Right from 2014,apc is popular in uyo.why should he do it at uy when he has a home base? You forget all politics is local and akpabio is grassrootes
Re: Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
senatordave1:

But why are you pdp supporters full of double standard
and hypocritical? You claim ibori and wike control delta and rivers.if they join apc,you will change the narrative saying that there irrelevant and those states are pdp states? Apart from udom,who else is in akwa ibom pdp to mobilize votez?
have u ever heard jongle don mature?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State / EFCC Seizes Nenadi Usman's Houses In Abuja / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.