Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

Full Time Employment With Monthly Salary - Start With A 3month Probation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Full Time Employment With Monthly Salary - Start With A 3month Probation (937 Views)

721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Employment With Monthly Salary - Start With A 3month Probation by Virgohills(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
The below company in the attached picture is a training resource that specialize in teaching secondary school subjects online for at a very minimal cost.

Job: We are looking for a marketing executive that can take over the planning and execution of the company goal i.e make the site marketable and actually make secondary school use the wealth vast refined course materials to prepare for WAEC and NECO.

If interested send me an email to virgohills@gmail.com

Visit the site below in the image

Re: Full Time Employment With Monthly Salary - Start With A 3month Probation by Virgohills(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
ask questions

(1) (Reply)

Urgent, Secretary Needed In Benin. / Life Action Plus Hmo Is Recruiting / Job Opening - Baobab Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.