Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

A Letter To Colourich - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Colourich (2842 Views)

A Letter To All Girls. / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Colourich by milemimi93(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Uglymugg:

He's just blowing off steam. He'll be fine.
grin
Uglymugg:

He's just blowing off steam. He'll be fine.

grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To Colourich by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin You had better move from this thread. Jakande is influencing you already. grin
He can't.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by izzou(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Colourich:
Ummmmm, I think he studied Yoruba, he made mention of something like that grin.

Yeah.Maybe he studied Yoruba education. But then, he should have typed in Yoruba.

His mistake anyway

milemimi93:

I saw something like proudly Yoruba.
Maybe he was taught in Yoruba.

He'd written it in Yoruba. We have a lot of Yorubas on the forum that can translate for us.

That's the mistake he made

Let's pray someone who understands what he typed will come around. It seems he is in pains as he was creating this thread

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin You had better move from this thread. Jakande is influencing you already. grin
Lolzz, let him be, I guess he doesn't want to be caged into behaving in a particular way to please others, in ilegends' voice...
Re: A Letter To Colourich by milemimi93(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2018
kimbraa:
In the context I used 'Hate' on a person like Chimamanda, it's positive. As for that Educationist, only a mad person would hate on such a person. grin

Gottcha!

Y'all are still exchanging words..

Why?

Life is too short to do this.. Embrace peace please.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

You typed in pidgin? grin grin grin grin
wink
Re: A Letter To Colourich by milemimi93(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

Yeah.Maybe he studied Yoruba education. But then, he should have typed in Yoruba.

His mistake anyway

Let's pray someone who understands what he typed will come around. It seems he is in pains as he was created this thread

If GrammarNazi1 can't, then nobody else can.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Colourich:
Does it hurt you to know that he created a thread just to register his displeasure towards me?

Also about making irrelevant people relevant, we all know you are the nuisance here, so don't get me started crackhead. Just f.uck off!
you shouldnt have bothered replying this thread, you have time
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
He can't.
I believe you smiley
Bye ! smiley
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Colourich:
Lolzz, let him be, I guess he doesn't want to be caged into behaving in a particular way to please others, in ilegends' voice...
Lol.. You are right. I was teasing him though grin

See you later Sis. smiley
Re: A Letter To Colourich by milemimi93(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

You typed in pidgin? grin grin grin grin
I'm shocked. I'm thinking his acct has been hacked.
GrammarNazi1 typed pigin? Impossible.
Someone has hacked his acct..
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

His mistake anyway

Let's pray someone who understands what he typed will come around. It seems he is in pains as he was created this thread
He didn't type in Yoruba cos I won't be able to discern his message given to the fact that I'm Igbo. Communication is not complete till it reach the decoder/reciever who in turn gives feedback cheesy.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol.. You are right. I was teasing him though grin

See you later Sis. smiley
Lol, goodnight dear.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you shouldnt have bothered replying this thread, you have time
I know right? but its all fun though. I just wanted to put some people who think they have an opinion in their various places.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
I believe you smiley

Bye ! smiley
Later.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Yeah he sure does, I have known him for a while now, I like that filter most of my photos have it.
pocohantas:

As in! Imagine him insulting Colorich.
I want to believe he writes this way, intentionally.

Why that fcking flower on your head @dp?
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
https://twitter.com/_noHANDLE/status/1027085435598712833?s=19
Igbokiller:
reminds me of when someone with speaking disability speak angrily
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2018
Colourich:
I know right? but its all fun though. I just wanted to put some people who think they have an opinion in their various places.
i get. but always remember that their opinions belong up in their a$$hole wink
Colourich:
i get. but always remember that their opinions belong up in their a$$hole �
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i get. but always remember that their opinions belong up in their a$$hole wink i get. but always remember that their opinions belong up in their a$$hole �
True talk dear, good morning.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by makydebbie(f): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2018
This ladies tho, do you know how stupid this your disses are? Like seriously, exchanging words over course, school, typos. Really?

Take a chill pill, and go through this thread as a third party. Just read and see how you're displaying gross immaturity herein.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
I blame our leaders inability to create jobs and the laziness of our youths to do something meaningful with their time for these e-fights. it's a big shame.
graduates that doesn't know how to take full advantage of their senses are those graduates.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
I blame our leaders inability to create jobs and the laziness of our youths to do something meaningful with their time for these e-fights. it's a big shame.
graduates that doesn't know how to take full advantage of their senses are those graduates.

they'd be distracting innocent people up and down with their craziness.
nonsense.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by highqueen(f): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yeah he sure does, I have known him for a while now, I like that filter most of my photos have it.
nice dp.
Re: A Letter To Colourich by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
smiley Thank you
highqueen:

nice dp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Colourich by mgtow: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2018
makydebbie:
This ladies tho, do you know how stupid this your disses are? Like seriously, exchanging words over course, school, typos. Really?

Take a chill pill, and go through this thread as a third party. Just read and see how you're displaying gross immaturity herein.

These*

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Colourich by vikkeee(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2018
in conclusion both the disser and disseee are super dumb!
Re: A Letter To Colourich by kenex4ever(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:
He should also ask you of the school you graduated from. grin

Jack, you're a man. You easily get angry, and it will be better for you if you work on your anger. The issue doesn't warrant you creating a thread for her, 'cause you ended up making irrelevant people relevant.
she is right, you wanted her to use "say"
Re: A Letter To Colourich by kenex4ever(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
Here comes the idiot that won't stop pointing out the typographical errors I made out of hastiness to reply her fellow idiot. You think you are a smart ass by pointing out typos, but you are not, you are just a dumb lil girl, now go cry to your mummy.

Does it hurt you to know that he created a thread just to register his displeasure towards me? About making irrelevant people relevant, we all know you are the nuisance here, so don't get me started crackhead. Just f.uck off!
to me "said" isn't wrong where u used it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Colourich by kenex4ever(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You can't even spell your moniker correctly, and you wish someone somewhere is jealous of you. You're deluded, my dear. grin

Jealous and envious of you, 'cause you are who? A nameless person? cheesy At times, I try to picture the environment in grew up in when you have a formed mindset that people are jealous of you.
she seems better than you in English madam.

You saw something she wrote in quotes "." and u still correcting it.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Colourich by ERCROSS(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2018
jakandeola:
I gree my english aint good cos DAT what u use to curse me but am a proud Yoruba guy and what ive made d sucess I have is only in dream u can get it wat ave achived it will take u and ur genaration 4life to achive. abeg Bleep off
Egbon... things are not done this way...
conquer your inner-self Sir... Stop allowing your emotions (Anger) Lord over you.
You could have just ignored her, rather than this your outburst.
I see as an unnecessary move
Re: A Letter To Colourich by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Lemme zit hear [here] han learnt Engrish from gurus at z top.

Wait a minute! My favorite blogger, Jack and my new NL girlfriend, Colourblind are fighting. How did this come to be? You guys should continue the fight. Though, I didn't read, but you guys should continue. Drama is fun. tongue
Re: A Letter To Colourich by jakandeola(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
ERCROSS:

Egbon... things are not done this way...
conquer your inner-self Sir... Stop allowing your emotions (Anger) Lord over you.
You could have just ignored her, rather than this your outburst.
I see as an unnecessary move

tnx guy I will learn cos I have a bad tempar and av stopped fighting in rooms but dat thing just got me mad. I will ignore her but I hate wen she insult my friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Engage Me If You Are Not Proud Of Me Emeka" - Angry Nigerian Lady / Why Do Ladies Hate Their Fellow Ladies Once They Discover This... / I Love My Wife But Another Woman Has Brought Me Joy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.