Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,914 members, 7,915,650 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:38 AM

Video: ‘am I Rude And Arrogant? – Timaya Asks His Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: ‘am I Rude And Arrogant? – Timaya Asks His Fans (290 Views)

Flasheback : “who Kill Dem Mama?” Timaya Asks Government / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance / Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: ‘am I Rude And Arrogant? – Timaya Asks His Fans by Nigeriapen(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
By www.nigeriapen.com.ng

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/video-am-i-rude-and-arrogant-timaya-asks-his-fans-2-html/

Nigerian dancehall star, Timaya is confused and decided to ask his fans if he’s ‘rude’ or ‘arrogant’.

According to him, people have been complaining about his attitude but he believes he’s just being real as he has always been.

Do you think he’s arrogant? Is HEA post shared by PAPICHULO (@timayatimaya) on Aug 8, 2018 at 7:57am PDT

See the video below….

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/video-am-i-rude-and-arrogant-timaya-asks-his-fans-2-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Video: ‘am I Rude And Arrogant? – Timaya Asks His Fans by Nigeriapen(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

FG Tells N-power Recipients With Extra Jobs To Resign / Paul Okoye Of P Square Narrates How A Cancelled Flight Almost Ruined His Tour. / Wizkid Comes For This One - Base On 1 Or 2 Drops Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.