Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,867 members, 7,933,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) (20924 Views)

Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by imagrg(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Fraud
Bash48713:
is working for all MTN sim | you can only subscribe 1 time in your sim card
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by PapalsBull(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
bloodykiller:
cheesy
there are more to this story
i don't trust Nigerian police a bit
those guys can make you say that you rob a bank while you never light a knockout banger before talk more of holding gun cheesy
[/s]
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by bloodykiller: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2018
PapalsBull:
Tinubu is a bastard
cool
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by Dalby(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Evil child.

First take her to juvenile when she comes of age transfer her to jail till she is 71 years old!
Then hand her over to a 14 year old to take care of her grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by lolaluv1(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Where were the woman's kids?
They left her alone to be cared for by a 14 year old!
In our parent's old age, it is simply time to repay them for the labour of love they made for us. The roles become reversed. They cleaned us, we have to clean them. They carried us, we have to carry them.

This girl is the one to bath her, cook, feed her, wash her soiled cloths, clean her when she defecates and so on. Even if you have to get a maid for her, then this maid MUST be supervised. There MUST be checks and balances. And has to be a mature person who can quit whenever she feels like the job has become overwhelming, unlike a young girl who might feel trapped and could have been warned not to run back home.

Who knows of how she has been knocking the woman on the head before finally killing her?
#
But in all, the woman's family own the most blame to me.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by Thesia(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Evil child.

First take her to juvenile when she comes of age transfer her to jail till she is 71 years old!

She is not evil, you don't even know why she di it,maybe the woman abused her or something like that ...

So dont fuckixg judge her..
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by Thesia(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Later, I entered the room and did not know when I hit her head with the stone. I did not know what came over me. It was a spirit. It told me to kill her. She did not offend me.”

Thunder fire ya mouth. Wicked human being!

The thunder will fire u also
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by donbenie(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
HITdemUP:
Why blur a killer face ? undecidedWhy blur a killer face ? :/
Because she is a MINOR and a SUSPECT..another thread claimed she was killed by Hooligans and asking a 14 year old to take care of a paralysed old woman is the height of child abuse..
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by Icon79(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
The big question is, did she really do this or was she coerced into making a false confession?

FYI - I am not trying to defend her but I have seen people being forced to confess to crimes that they didn't commit.

O pari

Diamond360:
what's this world turning to?

check my signature
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by R2Hmmm: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ummm

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nwodosis:
The burden of taking care of a paralyzed old woman (edede) was the spirit that entered her. Say "NO" to child labour! .
hmmmm, you can't just conclude like that.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by poseidon12: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Too many mentally sick people I Nigeria.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) by sleuthhound: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2018
HITdemUP:
Why blur a killer face ? undecidedWhy blur a killer face ? :/
didnt u read d part dat said "minor"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest In Ikere Rejecting GANIYU OBASOYIN "Criminal And Self Inclined Olukere" / Wife Sells Husband’s House Without His Consent / Two Men Arrested For Buying Bag Of Rice With Fake Bank Alert In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.