Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos (13447 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Uglymugg:

Why are you so insecure? Are you a sadist? What is it about other peoples suffering that gives you joy? You are a broken man.

he is probably going through a whole lot.

Nigeria is running a lot of people mental, so I take people's comments here at face value

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Yungkid101(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Lies Just to Trend
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

Is this a question or just a random show of stupidity by an immature fella?
a question.because a rude broke ass like you does not need to be talking to her superiors anyhow.
My 2 cents
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Notatribalist:
Ghana is fast becoming worse than Nigeria, just yesterday they stole my bag here..circle,Kasoa in Accra..edum panpasu in Kumasi are home of criminals..

so I heard.
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by BigSarah(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwanneni:
a question.because a rude broke ass like you does not need to be talking to her superiors anyhow.
My 2 cents

Well understood, your stupidity is way superior, if you're above broke, then be generous to get your lady a braided wig.
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
internationalman:
Phone is phone, who cares if it's iPhone x

Money is money, who cares if it's foreign currency.

They can tell us the expensive gadgets and money stolen from them by thieves, but non of them will tell us they were raped.

What is this one saying? Seems you attain orgasm when someone is raped.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

Well understood, your stupidity is way superior, if you're above broke, then be generous to get your lady a braided wig.
I don't do leeches,thanks.my ladies pay for their damn hair.
One of the perks of being a rich,handsome,young nigga.
Look,i don't give a shit about you,kid!i just have a problem with the way you run your mouth on this precious forum.perhaps you should try insta like the rest of your lot kiss
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by oladele00(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is Nigeria and that is how we roll... My elder brother was also kidnapped in Kumasi some years ago and he parted with huge sum of money before he regained his freedom
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Tanktink: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
wiloy2k8:

Fact

You're an idiot
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Tanktink: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
internationalman:

They can tell us the expensive gadgets and money stolen from them by thieves, but non of them will tell us they were raped.

You're mad
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Assassin101: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
I hope those are not the phones bought with fake bank alert by a certain yoloba undergraduate?
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by elmorenza: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
krownjoy97:
IT IS WELL BABY, GOD WILL REPLENISH UR LOST ITEMS IN A MIRACLE N ABUNDANT WAY.

THANK GOD LIVE NOT TAKEN.

IT IS OK DEAR, GOD IS IN CONTROL OF UR LIFE.

I'm surprised you didn't invite her to your fellowship meetings.
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by samchuks1991(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
don't worry, there are also big gods in Ghana, they can easily replace all you lost
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Notatribalist:
Ghana is fast becoming worse than Nigeria, just yesterday they stole my bag here..circle,Kasoa in Accra..adum panpasu in Kumasi are home of criminals..
Ghana is even worse than Nigeria to say the truth my brother, they commit crime thinking it's right.. Like they don't count them as crimes. Few things have experienced here, i for sure can't experience such where i come from in Nigeria. Like someone picking up your washed clothes on the wire and still wearing same right in front of you, same as my slippers. I just look at them, is it that they don't know it's stealing or they don't feel remorse about it? The truth is they do worse than Nigerians or let's say they do everything they always accuse Nigerians of. Their only saving grace is Media, their Media house pay more attention to Nigeria matters than Ghana issues. That's why you hardly see them in the news. You won't believe that nobody in my neighbourhood hear anything about the news we saw on frontpage days ago about Ghanaians closing and locking up Nigerians shop in Magazine, Kumasi here. Their media house is doing a good job, they don't put themselves in the news especially when it's the wrong one. They are f**king hypocrites that accuse and hate Nigerians of what they always do too. The only thing about them is that they are a bit peace loving. They can argue and exchange words from now till next three years without no exchange of blow. No, that's not Nigerians, 15 seconds arguement don do, next thing is blow. There is even a place in the western region where kidnapings for money ritual is rampant, buh you'd never know. All thanks to their media house. If you pass through some places around Asafo in Kumasi here around 7PM upward without knowing them that much and not knowing routes where you can easily escape the area, then sorry is yur case my brother. The other night we went to the mall for a show and we were coming back home in the morning, some crazy motherf**kers waylay everyone using that route collecting everything their victims have on, those that have no phone, gold, good shoes and sorts, they stab. As a gentle man that i am, i had to go back to the mall and slept there till it's 7am before i returned home. How are they better than Nigeria they always make fun of off being bad and filled with bad people? And also, cultism (I mean the street ones that anybody regardless of background can join) has hot bn introduced here. I know when it finnaly enter here, Ghana will become so worst. They have A1 in Immorality too.

2 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by wiloy2k8(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tanktink:

You're an idiot

E be like ur papa and mama wan die eeeh .
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by luckyogor(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sorry o,but why use two ios phones, shuoooo,why not one ios and one android,doversifye my dear,diversify.
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Curry30: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
What kinda babe is this sef. So hood boys cannot play with you again?? Na wa oh...
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
From your comment I am beginning to think you are one of those robbers. How did you know she was raped? If na America u dey police fir start investigate u by ur stupid comment.

But if your hands are clean wait until they rape your mother. She will tell you she was raped after a robbery.

You are nothing but a piece of toilet paper. Mtchewww embarassed

internationalman:

Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Liar,yes she might be robbed,but who carried dollars up and down like it's a legal tender in Nigeria. It's only meant to be exchanged,you can't spend it. So why carry it about,shipped.
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Notatribalist(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Ghana is even worse than Nigeria to say the truth my brother, they commit crime thinking it's right.. Like they don't count them as crimes. Few things have experienced here, i for sure can't experience such where i come from in Nigeria. Like someone picking up your washed clothes on the wire and still wearing same right in front of you, same as my slippers. I just look at them, is it that they don't know it's stealing or they don't feel remorse about it? The truth is they do worse than Nigerians or let's say they do everything they always accuse Nigerians of. Their only saving grace is Media, their Media house pay more attention to Nigeria matters than Ghana issues. That's why you hardly see them in the news. You won't believe that nobody in my neighbourhood hear anything about the news we saw on frontpage days ago about Ghanaians closing and locking up Nigerians shop in Magazine, Kumasi here. Their media house is doing a good job, they don't put themselves in the news especially when it's the wrong one. They are f**king hypocrites that accuse and hate Nigerians of what they always do too. The only thing about them is that they are a bit peace loving. They can argue and exchange words from now till next three years without no exchange of blow. No, that's not Nigerians, 15 seconds arguement don do, next thing is blow. There is even a place in the western region where kidnapings for money ritual is rampant, buh you'd never know. All thanks to their media house. If you pass through some places around Asafo in Kumasi here around 7PM upward without knowing them that much and not knowing routes where you can easily escape the area, then sorry is yur case my brother. The other night we went to the mall for a show and we were coming back home in the morning, some crazy motherf**kers waylay everyone using that route collecting everything their victims have on, those that have no phone, gold, good shoes and sorts, they stab. As a gentle man that i am, i had to go back to the mall and slept there till it's 7am before i returned home. How are they better than Nigeria they always make fun of off being bad and filled with bad people? And also, cultism (I mean the street ones that anybody regardless of background can join) has hot bn introduced here. I know when it finnaly enter here, Ghana will become so worst. They have A1 in Immorality too.
you have said it all my brother.. They are far worse than Nigeria right now..though my mum is a Ghanaian, but I must speak the truth
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Tanktink: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
wiloy2k8:

E be like ur papa and mama wan die eeeh .

You obviously don't have one. You can't even near my parent. Werey.
Re: Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by wiloy2k8(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tanktink:

You obviously don't have one. You can't even near my parent. Werey.

nonsense boi .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Artistic Maternity Photo / Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy / Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.