Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,833 members, 7,948,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (915 Views)

Late Actress Abimbola's Son Reacts Of Being Maltreated By Lola Alao (Video) / Actress Abimbola Afolayan Shows Off Her Natural Beauty With Cleveage Photos / Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dabrin: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Nollywood actress Abimbola Ogunnowo celebrates her birthday today 9th August 2018 with stunning pictures. She wrote;

On this day a queen was born!
Happy birthday to my awesome, talented, beautiful, humble and funny self. Thank you Mom for giving birth to this wonderful child. I was born with a gift, a gift of awesomeness. I'm not just a year older I'm also a year better and prettier. On this day i wish myself to ALWAYS be the best i can be, from now till eternity. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! #birthdaygirl #august9th #beautiful

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-abimbola-ogunnowo-celebrates-birthday-stunning-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dabrin: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2018

Re: Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dabrin: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2018
cool
Re: Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Who is this one again. See cellulite in between her laps. Iyama lipsrsealed

Hanty it's not everyone that short gowns fit. If you have cellulite keep it to yourself, stop showing it off it's very disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by youngberry001(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Who is this one again. See cellulite in between her laps. Iyama lipsrsealed

Hanty it's not everyone that short gowns fit. If you have cellulite keep it to yourself, stop showing it off it's very disgusting lipsrsealed

Re: Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2018
v. Happy birthday
Re: Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
youngberry001:
na your bedroom I post my comment? Abi Kilonshey eleyi

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News :-funke Akindele Is Pregnant Again!!!!(photos) / Rudeboy Congratulates Mr P As Mr P Beats Him As The Best International Art / My Girl Caught Me Cheating On Her And She Wants Me Tattoo Her Face On My Cheek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.