Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:35 AM

Cassano Joins Real Madrid. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cassano Joins Real Madrid. (1586 Views)

Gareth Bale Joins Real Madrid From Spurs In £85m World Record Deal / Bale Joins Real Madrid From Spurs / Chelsea's Essien Joins Real Madrid On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by c0dec(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2006
Antonio Xassano was today presented as a madrid player. Struggling madrid bought him as a replacement for the injured and IMO dissapointing Raul.

I really think he's a quality player and i wish juve got him but hey, we've got enough talent.

Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by vichel(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2006
Sorry c0dec, but Real Mardrid is going to bounce back with unbelievable force, and there would be no club out there that can stop them. The team is on fire now. grin
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by Akolawole(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2006
Real mandrid can never come back, they will continue to fall apart, five coaches in two years says it all.
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by vichel(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2006
That na were my friend u dey wrong. All we need now na to buy better coach. No team for the world get the kind stars wey we get, so no just loose hope yet. Anyway the say action speaks louder than words, just siddon look and go see watin i dey talk.
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by c0dec(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2006
just like half-time breaks, a lot ot things can happen during the mid-season break and i think madrid will recover from their poor form.

i hope they do because i hope to see them play inter in the CL quarterfinals.
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by Akolawole(m): 1:58am On Jan 05, 2006
Wishful thinking cheesy
Even with tired legs like Zidanne.
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by teeroy(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2006
Whichever way you look at it, Real Madrid are a big side and whatever "crisis" we are going through now is only temporary.bouncing back is a certainty. Cassano is a good signing cos he will provide more options in the attack line. Especially now that he has opted to shed his bad boy image..glorious days are here his year..... hala madrid!!!!. viva los merengues!!!!!. il puta barca!!!!.
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by denthemen(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2006
Cassano is not the solution, he will just be another big headed galatico in group of players, Real is not a team, they have no team spirit!
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by Chxta(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2006
Sorry to have to burst the bubble for Madridistas here, but Peter Pan is just another forward. You guys weren't ripped apart by lack of scoring during the first half of the season, no. You were ripped apart by a midfield that doesn't get stuck in, and by a defence that abandons its duties in favour of going forward to score.

The problem with Madrid is Fiorentino Perez. Where else in the world (save Inter until Mancio came on board) does the club president decide who to buy? Even in Ch€£$k¥, Abramovich lets Moanin-ho do the purchasing.

Madrid didn't need Peter Pan (they have Ronaldo, Raul, Robinho, Soldado, Baptista and 2 others already!). They need a defender (Woodgate is good, but he's made of glass) and a strong DM.

Then remember that they have problems in their dressing room. Peter Pan is not known for sitting on the fence. Mark my words before the end of the season he'll join one of the opposing factions. Just watch and see...
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by Proffesor(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2006
Yes,Realmadrid is winning the champions league
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by Proffesor(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2006
ronaldo and raul are currently injured so they needed a striker
Re: Cassano Joins Real Madrid. by Chxta(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2006
If Perez could only field 11 strikers...

For all their money, has anyone bothered to explain the rules of the game to Real Madrid yet?

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan5f.html

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Vs Maradonas Goal( Which Da Best) / A Picture Of Carlos Tevez's Payslip / West Ham (2) Vs Liverpool (3) On Saturday 19th September 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.