Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,584 members, 7,937,658 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc (2735 Views)

Edo 2024: Omosede Igbenedion dumps PDP, defects to APC (Photos) / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2018
EVANS DEFECTS TO APC.
According to Evans while addressing newsmen, he said, "Anambra state is for APC. Because we must rescue the Anambra people from years of oppression and depression and insecurity from evil APGA that joined hands with PDP to destroy Nigeria for good 16 years. I, Evans joining forces with APC is for the good of my Anambra people. Anambra will vote massively for Buhari/APC for total liberation."
When asked by journalist, "arent you the Billionaire kidnapper?"
Evans replied, "that was then. And after joining APC the party of saints, I can't be kidnapper any longer. I'm now a complete saint like my colleagues in APC working to redeem Nigerians from years of insecurity, hunger and bad governance."
E never finish?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by zombieTRACKER: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2018
Evans becomes a saint
all his sins are forgiven

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Djinja: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Lol grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Cjrane2: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
EVANS DEFECTS TO APC.
According to Evans while addressing newsmen, he said, "Anambra state is for APC. Because we must rescue the Anambra people from years of oppression and depression and insecurity from evil APGA that joined hands with PDP to destroy Nigeria for good 16 years. I, Evans joining forces with APC is for the good of my Anambra people. Anambra will vote massively for Buhari/APC for total liberation."
Evans replied, "that was then. And after joining APC the party of saints, I can't be kidnapper any longer. I'm now a complete saint like my colleagues in APC working to redeem Nigerians from years of insecurity, hunger and bad governance."
E never finish?

If he had electoral value, Thats the next thing that will happen. So they will drop all charges on him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Blackfire(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
You will be surprised that this is possible...

If he calls for the general meeting of Nigeria Kidnappers Association...

Then from there called the media that he is now joining APC...

Tinubu , oshiomole ,rochas will be in attendance, there is no much difference between them and Evans.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by EmirAbj: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
IF PERSON KILL NOW, THE ONLY PARTY THAT CAN SAFE THE PERSON FROM BIN CHALLENGED IS APC

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cjrane2:

If he had electoral value, Thats the next thing that will happen. So they will drop all charges on him

Lolzzzzz

Don't worry he go soon defect....

Evan grand reception rally is loading....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Bella55555(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
I guess APC is a den of thieves

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by DaniDani(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
You may think that this is a joke until pictures of Evans and other inmates wavering brooms emerge online condemning PDP 16years of misrule, saying he became a kidnapper because of PDP and have turn a new leaf by APC cleansing and sanctifying brooms.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Cjrane2: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzz

Don't worry he go soon defect....

Evan grand reception rally is loading....

Exactly!

Lai Mohammed is already organizing another fake rally grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Ojiofor: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2018
grin

Evans is better than APC leaders grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2018
is there any difference between fraud and biafra agitation?
Blackfire:
You will be surprised that this is possible...

If he calls for the general meeting of Nigeria Kidnappers Association...

Then from there called the media that he is now joining APC...

Tinubu , oshiomole ,rochas will be in attendance, there is no much difference between them and Evans.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Akanapiaigwe: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2018
savagery grin
Lalasticlala front page grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Roger3D(m): 3:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
savagery grin
Lalasticlala front page grin
Asalamalekum sheik isa abubakar. How are you?
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Evans had been watched with the APC blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Cjrane2:

Exactly!

Lai Mohammed is already organizing another fake rally grin grin grin grin

LolzZzzzz.,........lai always do anything fake better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by StillX10(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2018
somebody advised Evans. that's the only way to survive in APCs hand.

Saint Evans, lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

Try and make sense sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Blackfire(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

Is there any difference between killing of non Muslims by Islam?
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by MartinCorridon: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Asalamalekum sheik isa abubakar. How are you?

Ah, so you know the jobless IsaAbubakar, the Igbo Almajiri? grin, cursedabiola, bloodykiller are some of his monikers.

He has 50 others

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Roger3D(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Ah, so you know the jobless IsaAbubakar, the Igbo Almajiri? grin, cursedabiola, bloodykiller are some of his monikers.

He has 50 others
Everyone knows the jobless mofo. He has at least a hundred monikers. The mofo cant see that he is so dull and has a limited vocabulary making it easy to detect his identity
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by MartinCorridon: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Everyone knows the jobless mofo. He has at least a hundred monikers. The mofo cant see that he is so dull and has a limited vocabulary making it easy to detect his identity

Full extent of his vocabulary: Trash Trash, kiss the truth, thunder scatter fire Buhari & Aisha.

Salam alaykum Bro. IsaAbubakar, poverty is your destiny, you can't escape it. akpanapiaigwe kiss

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Roger3D(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Full extent of his vocabulary: Trash Trash, kiss the truth, thunder scatter fire Buhari & Aisha.

Salam alaykum Bro. IsaAbubakar, poverty is your destiny, you can't escape it. akpanapiaigwe kiss
Exactly. He is an irritating nonentity
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Fehmie: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:
EVANS DEFECTS TO APC.
E never finish?
for your sins are forgiven my brother....�
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Fehmie: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

LolzZzzzz.,........lai always do anything fake better.
i was advised to go rob a bank that even if I get caught...all I should tell them is I robbed the bank just to get money for the campaign of APC ....that way I’ll be freed�
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Fehmie:
i was advised to go rob a bank that even if I get caught...all I should tell them is I robbed the bank just to get money for the campaign of APC ....that way I’ll be freed�

Lolzzzzzzzz.....my brother...immediately u said that ur sins are forgiven......infact if care is not taken if u are a Catholic they will declare u a saint of the Catholic Church and if u are an Anglican dey will confer u kinght of saint christopher(ksc).....
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc by trueconscience(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
The OP is very correct.

IF Evans DEFECTS, right? Meaning he is Presently (most likely) in the PDP at the moment, ba?

And you say the PDP is not the WOMB of evil?!!! #gerrahahere

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Wrote WEAC Not WAEC; Keyamo / Imo Guber: Prof. Placid Njoku And The Political Jungolism Of Some Politicians. / Is It Right For BUHARI To Step On Nigeria's Coat Of Arms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.