Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman (1459 Views)

Abdul Haruna Slumps & Dies During Match / Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up / Haruna Lukman Impresses Lagerback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by 12large: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
according to allnigeriasoccer.com inter milan are interested in lukman, even another source in italy can confirm that. so if it is true do you think inter-milan would turn him to a defensive midfilder
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by deb(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by 12large: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
yeah my fault although i made the thread first
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by orangemen: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2010
na lie. u can only get this news from market women or the beer palours association of nigeria.
monkey don't post shits here okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by ice234: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
its just rumour
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by orangemen: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2010
@12large,
that is why it is good to be well informed. if u have been following football, u will know that such rumour is not worth bringing here.
in the first place, inter does not play the kind of football haruna plays. again, the benitez of a coach is never a fan of black players.
it is 100% easier for real madrid of barca to buy haruna that inter.
barca can accept him for his stylish play while mardid coach loves black players.
all these market women news have reduced ur value on this nairaland.
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by 12large: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2010
abeg shut up with that black player nonsense. we already have nwankwo and joel obi at inter, just because of eu issue's he did not sign him anymore is definetly not bcause haruna is black
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by orangemen: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2010
abeg shut up with that black player nonsense. we already have nwankwo and joel obi at inter, just because of eu issue's he did not sign him anymore is definetly not bcause haruna is black
@12large,
on the issue of ur insult, i say, same to ur parents.
on the topic, nwankwo and joel were not signed by benitez. benitez shld have known abt this ur eu issues before informing u about his intentions to buy haruna. who bought the above mentioned players and from which club? eu or no eu, players who come through the ranks and files of a club have nothing to do with signed professional players.
if u are ready to learn, look back at the profile of benitez as a coach and name one or two black players he has signed especially those from africa. look at a coach like mourinho and tell me apart from porto, anyother club where he coaches that black players did not prevail.
i am telling u that u bring fake stories and unconfirmed reports to nairaland and decieve ppl here and u still insult me.
Re: Inter-milan Interested In Haruna Lukman by ice234: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
no insult pls

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Playing Professional Soccer In Turkey & Other Countries? / Euefa Champions League Draw Live / Who Can Update Me With The Latest Pool Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.