Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,538 members, 7,917,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Sell An Existing Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell An Existing Business. (333 Views)

Which New Or Existing Business Will Boom After The Covid 19 Is Over. / Partner Needed For An Existing Business / A Loan For An Existing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell An Existing Business. by chicargo(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Good day all.

I have a bar that is running at the moment and is doing well around Igando area of Lagos and there is an urgent need to relocate based on work. The Bar is located on a busy way with good spaces for customers and car park too.

I want to sell the business to someone who wants to continue with the same business so I won't have to deal with more than one buyer (like sell Gen, Car port, Chillers, freezer, etc one by one) but problem is the platform to locate or sell such. I know JUMIA and co sell commodities but not a running business.

I need to find out if there is a platform where one can go and sell such fast and easy.

Many thanks
Re: How To Sell An Existing Business. by power50: 12:43am On Aug 11, 2018
http://www.nairaplaza.com.ng/ has a category for selling business. Check the business category.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell An Existing Business. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2018
chicargo:
Good day all.

I have a bar that is running at the moment and is doing well around Igando area of Lagos and there is an urgent need to relocate based on work. The Bar is located on a busy way with good spaces for customers and car park too.

I want to sell the business to someone who wants to continue with the same business so I won't have to deal with more than one buyer (like sell Gen, Car port, Chillers, freezer, etc one by one) but problem is the platform to locate or sell such. I know JUMIA and co sell commodities but not a running business.

I need to find out if there is a platform where one can go and sell such fast and easy.

Many thanks

Interested. Call 08161695886

(1) (Reply)

Register Now / Some Cool Way To Earn Upto #105,000 Online For Life Time As A Beginner / DO YOU HAVE TRUCKS THAT CAN HAUL DRINKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.