Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,840 members, 7,972,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio (309 Views)

President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by EgbechoFaith21: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akpabio: I Left PDP Because Nigeria Is At War & Joined APC To Help Rescue The Country

Ex-governor turned Senator, Godswill Akpabio today pledged to take the people of Akwa Ibom state and the South South to the centre for meaningful visibility.

The 55-year old politician formally defected from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to All Progressives Congress (APC) at............Read More.http://egbechofaith.com/i-joined-apc-because-buhari-is-a-man-of-integrity-say-akpabio/

Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by StillX10(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
This man is not serious, so that's just the reason for joining a party?

Suppose Buhari is a man of integrity, and we all know that the rest of APC members have no integrity, so will you join such a party just because of one man, Buhari?

Why is he even afraid to say the real reason?

There are other parties with people of integrity why not join them?
Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by pryme(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Really?
So you are very proud to go back to your vomit.

You think I have forgotten what you said about Buhari in 2015 - GEJ campaign Chairman.
Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by Nbote(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dat ship has since sailed... Integrity my foot.. Is it possible dat d meaning of integrity has been changed and we are not aware
Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by Omeokachie: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Face of a new found liar
Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by AllTheWayUp: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Confused man
Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by NuclearWinter: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
He was promised the VP position.
Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by NuclearWinter: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Osinbanjo was told blankly by Lawal Duara that he is only answerable to Buhari and that Osinbanjo should get ready to be dumped as Buhari's running mate.

Osinbanjo went to his corner and after several calls to Buhari, Osinbanjo reported what Lawal just told him.

Tears rolling down his cheeks, Osinbanjo asked Buhari if it is true that he was planning to dump him for Akpabio. Buhari responded by saying "Yemisi, I thought Asiwaju told you". Osinbanjo will fire back "stop calling me Yemisi or Yomi. I have been correcting you for over 3yrs now, my name is Yemi!"
Osinbanjo will then tell Buhari he will resign and handover to Saraki to "deal with you".

Buhari then caved in and then begged Yemisi.

The rest is history.
Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by Ndonu101: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
I love Akpabio, he is a good man. I am disappointed that He left PDP for APC but I still respect the man.

But people must stop this nonsense talk about Buhari's integrity. Buhari has no integrity. Except there is a different meaning to the word "Integrity".

1 Like

Re: I Joined APC Because Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity: Say Akpabio by Keegan: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sahara! Too dry.
Try again later... cheesy grin

NuclearWinter:
Osinbanjo was told blankly by Lawal Duara that he is only answerable to Buhari and that Osinbanjo should get ready to be dumped as Buhari's running mate.

Osinbanjo went to his corner and after several calls to Buhari, Osinbanjo reported what Lawal just told him.

Tears rolling down his cheeks, Osinbanjo asked Buhari if it is true that he was planning to dump him for Akpabio. Buhari responded by saying "Yemisi, I thought Asiwaju told you". Osinbanjo will fire back "stop calling me Yemisi or Yomi. I have been correcting you for over 3yrs now, my name is Yemi!"
Osinbanjo will then tell Buhari he will resign and handover to Saraki to "deal with you".

Buhari then caved in and then begged Yemisi.

The rest is history.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Arewa Community In Delta Adopts Okowa / Ajou University IT Centre Named Aisha Buhari (pics) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.