Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (48271 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
babasoty:

@stagger,

has your manual now moved to 4500 naira? undecided cus that's what is displayed naira on the buying link

It is still 2,700. But there is a new link for payment. You have to send an SMS to 08027601655 for the payment details. Please state your name or at least NL username. I am tired of people sending me text messages with no names attached!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 2:44am On Nov 14, 2010
^

shocked shocked shocked

ur webbie reads ur promo ended on the last day of September, what are u still advertising ?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2010
Waoh!This thread is back to the front page.I'm still weathering the storm and will soon be back here to give the report.
Keep the flag flying NLers
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2010
How is it going? I seem to get the feeling that those running this biz outside Lagos are finding it easier because of the non-unionized arrangement.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by sgsltd(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2010
without lifting a stone ,you can make cool 10% of your money everymonth ,and we will give you colatera worth double of your money ,what u need to do is to be smilling to the bank,for details text your e-mail to 08169267593
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by renniemore: 12:32am On Nov 20, 2010
Hi stagger
I really appreciate the useful discussions and information on this thread. For the past few weeks i ve been looking for a solution. I have like 750k (Naira) i intend to use to start the kerosene business. I intend to do this in two ways ONE -as a supplier(as in supplying to customers with orders from 2500,5000+ltrs). TWO -as a retailer myself(having two 5,000ltrs tank which i can use as a reservoir and sales point). I just need your advice and few suggestions on this if the two can go hand in hand or doing one first and the other will follows.

Also do you have an idea of the minimum consignment of DPK i can get from a depot?  Also I have my company registered with CAC already do I still need to get a DPR permit? How much does it cost to get this permit?

I would like to order for a copy of your manual as well. Pls how do I get that?

Thanks in anticipation as i await your reply. wink
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by staga: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
Well well well. Today is the first day i will be posting under a new username, as my original username was banned by the NL spambot. There doesn't seem to be a way to resolve these issues, so until my other username Stagger is unbanned, i have to use a new username, Staga. Well to answer the last poster's question, you just send me a text message to 08027601655 so you get instructions on how to get the kero biz manual. Getting the manual entitles you to get all the information you want, as well as the answers to your questions above. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by renniemore: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
Thanks oga stagger. I got my manual. Im loving the breakdown. smiley Still waiting to hear for u sha.

Thanks, God bless u. wink
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by renniemore: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
Oga S,
I sent u a text msg didnt knw if u got it. It was as per what we spoke about the DPK.

If u will understand here are the details:

Delivery:Lagos
We would like to know the price per litre, then price of trucking and as well as shipping if u do shipping.

Thanks.
rennie smiley
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by enitanfred: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2010
please i need 1 as well my email is aries26o3@yahoo.com thanks a whole lot

enitan
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by enitanfred: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2010
Kindly send the details to my email aries26of3@yahoo.co.uk thank you very much
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2010
renniemore:

Oga S,
I sent u a text msg didnt knw if u got it. It was as per what we spoke about the DPK.

If u will understand here are the details:

Delivery:Lagos
We would like to know the price per litre, then price of trucking and as well as shipping if u do shipping.

Thanks.
rennie smiley

Hello, thanks to the admin that gratefully rectified the issue I had with my NL ac. SI replied your SMS. I will have to talk more with you in the evening so I can put you through on certain things concerning your order.
enitanfred:

please i need 1 as well my email is aries26o3@yahoo.com thanks a whole lot

enitan

Send a text to 08027601655 so you get details.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2010
Part of the tools you need for a successful kerosene business is the T-Bar. This is a calibrated instrument that will help you gauge the quantity of your product prior to discharge. When the figures you obtain from your T-bar are compared with the figures documented on the way bills from the depot, you can easily detect any unexplained shortages.

I have in stock a limited number of T-Bars. Anyone interested can hit me up on 08027601655. You will also get instructions on their usage. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by renniemore: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ Mr Stagger, My phone is bad, sld get it fix by 2mrw so we can talk. Better still u can send me an email regarding prices as we ve discussed. Do u still ve my email? It renniemore@yahoo.com

How much do u sell the T-bar? Can u reserve one for me? Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2010
Tried your line for three days and just assumed maybe you were in an off-site location. You can call me by 7pm today. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by kodewrita(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
So Oga Stagger, When Can I call You tomorrow(not today because I wont see your reply till tomorrow, posting from the office)? copied your number already.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2010
kodewrita:

So Oga Stagger, When Can I call You tomorrow(not today because I wont see your reply till tomorrow, posting from the office)? copied your number already.

2pm. Not one minute later.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by kenyad: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
@stagger.
Please I need the information too. my email is yadeyi12@yahoo.com I will be very grateful to get it. Thank you so much for your great concerns to all.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
Please I want to urge again. Any one with inquiries should send an SMS to 08027601655. All your inquiries will be answered. Anyone pasting his email address here asking me to send information is wasting his time. I have abandoned doing that a long time ago after several persons only ended up making me waste my time. As I write this, I can bet that all the people I sent emails to are yet to make any moves to start the business.

So I no longer send emails. Just send a text please. Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ennygil(f): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2010
@Stagger:

hello, i hope i am not too late to join this discussion. i am intertested in starting this business next year and want advice on it. can i still get the manual? i will also send you a text so you can tell me when to call. thanks.
enoebuh@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Maross(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hi stagger,

Please can I get this manual. I have been thinking of delving into this biz lately. I have also been trying to reach you but to no avail.

Please assist me; greatmarvis@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
Maross:

Hi stagger,

Please can I get this manual. I have been thinking of delving into this biz lately. I have also been trying to reach you but to no avail.

Please assist me; greatmarvis@yahoo.com

Use the payment link I will send to u via email to effect the payment for it and you will get it same day.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Maross(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ok. I just checked now, it is not there yet. By the way, how much is it?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
It should be there now. Check your bulk mail folder.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Maross(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hello,

Please a got an error message. "error processing transaction, try again or contact your bank". Please is there an alternative?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Maross(m): 5:19am On Jan 31, 2012
Hello,
Please what do I do? Please you can call me: 07034848203. Your phone is switch-off.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2012
Is anyone looking for information on Kerosene Business Startup?

Dont Fret get the Free Info. below.

This article will show you how to set up a mini kerosene depot business and start raking in big cash on a regular basis.

http://smallbusiness.com.ng/how-to-set-up-a-mini-kerosene-depot-business-and-earn-good-cash
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ajadek(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2012
@stagger.do u think all this process is necessary,do u work with any of this depot or with tax force or dpr,or what is ur working experience in this sector the poster want to know if 500k can suply dpk.@poster go out there and look for buyers,u could find any of them around ur area,many of them in mile 12 oshodi etc,they av union already negotiate with them how they want to pay u if u suply them, then go back to depot look for depot that av dpk pay in,hire 15kcapacity of truck u pay them #15k i think wit ur money u can only buy 3k to 5k litres it was during loading u will pay for ptd dpr,insurance etc with #10k u are throught ,unless u want to av tank of ur own to store ur product then u need to join union.i dont think oil and gas reguired manual, its a physical work,u just need an experience somebody to following like 3 to 4 tripe then u are free, u can only need dpr if u are purchase filling station or storage, to get dpr licence for only filling station u need less than #1.5m.call me if u av any guestion 08034989352.alot of people wil just plagiarized page and post here withought any experience

1 Like

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2012
ajadek:

@stagger.do u think all this process is necessary,do u work with any of this depot or with tax force or dpr,or what is ur working experience in this sector the poster want to know if 500k can suply dpk.@poster go out there and look for buyers,u could find any of them around ur area,many of them in mile 12 oshodi etc,they av union already negotiate with them how they want to pay u if u suply them, then go back to depot look for depot that av dpk pay in,hire 15kcapacity of truck u pay them #15k i think wit ur money u can only buy 3k to 5k litres it was during loading u will pay for ptd dpr,insurance etc with #10k u are throught ,unless u want to av tank of ur own to store ur product then u need to join union.i dont think oil and gas reguired manual, its a physical work,u just need an experience somebody to following like 3 to 4 tripe then u are free, u can only need dpr if u are purchase filling station or storage, to get dpr licence for only filling station u need less than #1.5m.call me if u av any guestion 08034989352.alot of people wil just plagiarized page and post here withought any experience

Ajadek,

Was I the one who started the thread?

If you notice, this thread is abt 2 years old. The original poster (Delampy) got the manual and has since started her business. The capital requirements have of course, gone far beyond N500k. If you had taken the time to read every single post in this thread starting from June 21st 2010, you would not open your mouth to be making stupid comments.

My family has been in this biz since the 80s when kerosene was less than 50k a litre. I climbed a petrol tanker for the first time as a 13 year old back then. My first child is over 13 now, so that should give you an idea of how long that is. So I can tell you that you are a small boy where I am.

If you have any thing to post here, post it and stop trying to go personal.

This is part of why I do not like to contribute to these threads. You try to contribute your quota, and an immature Nigerian will just jump in and begin to talk rubbish.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ajadek(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2012
Never up to this, i just ask for ur working experience, u join in 80s whem dpk is selling 50k.i am sory if i av offended u wit my guestion, am nt gud by insulting people, am only try to give out constructive advice, i join the sector 2005 work as a staff and i try to flow wit current life in oil and gas sector,man i will like to av ur office adress so that i can pay u visit and see what we can do 2gether, 80s knowledge + milleneum knowledge all work 2gether tanks am sory ok

1 Like

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2012
ajadek:

Never up to this, i just ask for ur working experience, u join in 80s whem dpk is selling 50k.i am sory if i av offended  u wit my guestion, am nt gud by insulting people, am only try to give out constructive advice, i join the sector 2005 work as a staff and i try to flow wit current life in oil and gas sector,man i will like to av ur office adress so that i can pay u visit and see what we can do 2gether, 80s knowledge + milleneum knowledge all work 2gether tanks am sory ok

Not interested in your offer. You need to learn when and where to use certain words. From the bolded, you obviously still have a problem in that area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Who Knows About Forever Living Products? / Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.