Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,851 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? (420 Views)

Promote Your Youtube Videos To Get The Maximum Exposure / How To Save Youtube Videos To Gallery For Offline Watch / Does Anyone Have A Working VHS Player For Sale? Update! I got one (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by Moneyfem: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Someone should help out. I need to convert few VHS tapes to soft copies so that I can copy them into DVDs.
Re: How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by Leopantro: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
your location?
i have the device to help you out.
or do you want to do it yourself?
Re: How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by santakris(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Your location
Re: How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by Moneyfem: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yes, I will do it. Please, tell me the requirements and describe how the technology works. I will catch up and do it myself.
Re: How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by Leopantro: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2018
you need a media capture device to which you connect the AV cables from the video player to .then you connect it to your laptop.
the laptop becomes your tv and with the software that comes with the device you can record and convert the recording to mp4.
you can buy Easycap device
Re: How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by Moneyfem: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Many thanks my brother. But someone said I will need Mac to do such or a card to work on windows.
Re: How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by Leopantro: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Moneyfem:
Many thanks my brother. But someone said I will need Mac to do such or a card to work on windows.

Nope.

i got a device called Gamecap two years ago. i connect my DSTV to it then connect it to my laptop and watch whatever i want to watch on my laptop.
the laptop becomes my TV.
I also used this method to play and record my game consoles on my laptop.
you can save in MP4 and AVI format.
i can even do voice overs on whatever I'm recording.
Re: How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? by Moneyfem: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks brother.

(1) (Reply)

Matte Black Iphone 7 For Sale (90k) / *SOLD*MINT GRAY IPHONE X FOR SALE (64GB)*SOLD* / Iphone 7 Plus @155k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.