Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,217 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ciara - Freak Me Ft. Tekno - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ciara - Freak Me Ft. Tekno (260 Views)

Ciara Ft Tekno - Freak Me Instrumental [Download Here] / "Freak Me" - Ciara Featuring Tekno (Audio) / Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ciara - Freak Me Ft. Tekno by schoollist: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
It's been a minute since Ciara's "Goodies," but fans are still feeling the residual effects over a decade later. While you take a moment to wonder what exactly did happen to Petey Pablo, realize that Ciara has once again delivered a new single. Following up the nostalgia inducing "Level Up," which came equipped with a Missy Elliott and Fatman Scoop assisted remix, Ciara's latest seems to derive heavy influence from an altogether different genre. The singer linked up with prominent afrobeat star Tekno for the assist, and together, the pair let their freak flags fly.

Taking to a bouncy, tropical sounding vibe, Ciara vows to be the "freak that you need," letting the masses know that she is not one to be controlled. It's certainly a solid drop, and while it's completely different from "Level Up," the afrobeat influences will no doubt ensure success at many a summer gathering.

Take a listen below.

https://360musichq.com/ciara-freak-me-ft-tekno/

(1) (Reply)

New Muzik !!! Double Six + Rev-o + Kasi - I Do (@doublesixbeats) / [new Music] Davido – Nwa Baby / In Need!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.