Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op (810 Views)

Please, STOP Allowing Your Dog To Mate A Cat. Just Look At The Result! / Caucasian Or Rotwailer / My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op by SKINDOGGY: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Caucasian or GSD ,
Guys which one will be good to mate dis female she is currently on heat,
Her mum is purebreed GSD while her father is German_caucasian but she took d traits of her father,

Re: Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op by vincentjk(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Maybe you should look for a gsd stud

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op by pointblank247(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
it depend on trait you want to be dominant in her
Re: Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op by Namdeenero(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dog looks more of Gsd.. I suggest you breed her with a very solid Gsd, you won't regret it
Re: Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op by phunkypalace(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
So you ain't even sure about the breed of your dog and yet you are able to call two specific breed to mate her with. Please tell me what is the offspring coming out going to be called?
Re: Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op by SKINDOGGY: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
phunkypalace:
So you ain't even sure about the breed of your dog and yet you are able to call two specific breed to mate her with. Please tell me what is the offspring coming out going to be called?
Lol must u comm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed!!! / Whole Gsd Litter For Sale Cheap / My Nala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.