Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Politics Not War! Play It Like Football, Group Condemns NASS Invasion By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Not War! Play It Like Football, Group Condemns NASS Invasion By DSS (334 Views)

Adamu Song Says Atiku Is Only Strong In National Politics, Not In Adamawa / Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics Not War! Play It Like Football, Group Condemns NASS Invasion By DSS by ACKCITY: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
A Nigerian youth group, The Young Leaders Forum has condemned the invasion of the National Assembly Complex in Abuja by some members of the DSS on Tuesday. The group calls on politicians to play politics like football, where opposing team members hug and exchange pleasantries at the end of games regardless of who wins or loss.

In a statement released by the Executive Director of the group to it's members, the forum commended Vice president Prof Yemi Osibanjo for promptly intervening in the matter before it resulted into anarchy.

The group called on Nigerians to collectively save the country's democracy from a collapse.

Read the full statement below;

NASS Invasion: Politics should be played like a football game and not war – Young Leaders Forum

The Young Leaders Forum, has condemned in totality the assault of the Security Service on the National Assembly.

The invasion on the National Assembly by the Dept of State Security Service is an open invitation to anarchy had it not been nipped in the bud by the Acting President…Prof Yemi Osibanjo.

Read more here: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2018/08/politics-nor-war-play-it-like-footbal.html

Re: Politics Not War! Play It Like Football, Group Condemns NASS Invasion By DSS by Terminator1234g: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
I remember the way the woman in the above picture was wailing...
I was frustrated, if not for democracy I would have ordered my boys to deal with her.

God will punish the mods that banned me.
Terrorists like lzaa immhotep sharpshoota will be happy, but soon, police will catch them.

1 Like

Re: Politics Not War! Play It Like Football, Group Condemns NASS Invasion By DSS by LZAA: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I remember the way the woman in the above picture was wailing...
I was frustrated, if not for democracy I would have ordered my boys to deal with her.

God will punish the mods that banned me.
Terrorists like lzaa immhotep sharpshoota will be happy, but soon, police will catch them.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Warn Supporters To Stop Planned Pro-saraki Protest In Kano / APC Raises Alarm Over Fake Membership Registration Website / Buhari: Lifeless Ke??? By Duke Of Shomolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.