Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today (784 Views)

Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Here is the first photo of Davido's private jet after it touched down in Lagos, Nigeria today.

With the arrival of his jet, Davido has become the first Nigerian entertainer to own a private jet.

The singer had earlier today blasted haters who laughed at the possibility of him owning a jet as he announced its arrival via his page on Instagram.

Davido who flies around the world renting jets is finally about to start living the luxury life as the first Nigerian entertainer to own the luxury ‘ride’!

Davido had earlier hinted that he would be going into the aviation business, this means that the jet will not only be serving the singer and his crew but also make him tons of money!

With the arrival of his jet, Davido now becomes the first Nigerian entertainer to own a private jet. In his words, ‘now we up as Bleep and yes my jet has landed on y’all Bleep niggas’.

He then spoke on how he was homeless at some point but was housed by a friend and how his now hypeman Special Ed was richer than him but now, that story has changed.

Congratulations to him!!!

https://lailasnews.com/first-photo-of-davidos-private-jet-after-it-landed-in-nigeria-today/

lalasticlala

Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by IamPatriotic(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
O ku ori ire.
Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by eezeribe(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Three different scenery ....
1) A jet..
2)Davido posing in a building with LV bags..
3)No correlation..

Final answer =CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by emeijeh(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
eezeribe:
Three different scenery ....
1) A jet..
2)Davido posing in a building with LV bags..
3)No correlation..

Final answer =CONGRATULATIONS!

Final answer= RUBBISH!!!!!!!!

Op,

[img]https://media1./images/e52b40d28728b94bdf415fc8aa18ddbc/tenor.gif?itemid=3630599[/img]
Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by youngberry001(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Davido i will join u sooner by the special grace of God sad

lord please i don kneel down begin u plsssss pick my call angry

Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by Tamarapetty(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yolo so enjoy! cheesy
Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by youngberry001(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yolo so enjoy! cheesy
and u dey suffer right cheesy
Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2018
youngberry001:
and u dey suffer right cheesy
With you na cheesy
Re: First Photo Of Davido's Private Jet After It Landed In Nigeria Today by youngberry001(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
With you na cheesy
Godforbide cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Disgrace Her Boyfriend Somadina In Dance Competition / I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti / Governor Ajimobi’s Daughter, Abisola Kola-daisy, Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.