Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,411 members, 7,874,672 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (112314 Views)

Beware Of Telegram Punters That Might Be Scammers / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Chipsy1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
AZEEZ BETTING PLARTFORM ON TELEGRAM IS A SCAM! HE USES DIFFERENT FORMAT TO SCAM PEOPLE. GUYS BEWARE. HE USES FAKE FREE TIPS TO TRAP HIS VICTIMS. RUN FROM HIM... ALL THE "AZEEZ BETTING PLATFORM" ON TELEGRAM ARE SCAMMERS. ONCE U PAY HIM, HE WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE GROUP.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Pfs1: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2021
Did anyone know about steve donald?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by eminencez: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Who knows this guy on telegram, he is trending everyday and i can't find him on list of scammers,
please have any one deal with him?
his username on telegram is @avesqueros his channel is @fixed_tipsarena
please someone should confirm to me,

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by eminencez: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
@Vip_Football_Tipsters please stay away from this scammer @Vip_Football_Tipsters, on telegram

This guy is 100% scammer, he scammed me 15,000 Naira,
if you pay for the VIP ticket, he will invite you to the vip group, he will tell you that the game is 100% sure win, please don't believe him,
he will give you the game to bet on Melbet, the game will loose, after the game he will then edit the score as won game and post it to his group,
all those win match you are seeing in his group are 100% fake, he edited them, none of his game won,
please bewarned, i contacted flutterwave which is the method of payment i used, i told them to refund back my money but they told me to contact my bank,
The money is too small for me but i am making this report to safe the life of others,
the guy blocked me and removed me from the VVIP which i paid for 30 Days, i was just 5 days on the VVIP, he blocked because i confronted him that he is a scammer, anyway my bank have gotten his real identity,
all this scammer most be stop.
his id is @Vip_Football_Tipsters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Soulxbrain: 3:29pm On May 20, 2021
I played his game and got scammed of my 4.5 million winning today.
Deceived me that the fixed game control center asked that the admin should play the game for all participants to avoid loosing the bet. I sent him 25k5 to place the bet. Won 4.5mil. He then went ahead to block me and delete everyone from the group.
I need any tangible info to help me track him down.
aham316:
Avoid awesomebet5 or awesomebet5 on telegram. He is a scam. His account details. Attached

1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2021
Soulxbrain:
Deceived me that the fixed game control center asked that the admin should play the game for all participants to avoid loosing the bet. I sent him 25k5 to place the bet. Won 4.5mil. He then went ahead to block me and delete everyone from the group.
Are you sure he won that game? It is easy to verify a bet on Bet9ja, Betking, Access bet and Naira bet than Sporty
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2021
The way you guys are giving money in the name of fixed matches, guess what I have fixed throw-in oo, as in throw-in to occur in the match.

Anyways, it's sad that happen to you sad
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2021
Someone win 4.5 million, will he show you?
He will tell you he won 100K that some were voided.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
Those thousands of subscribers that are in the group, why didn't they leave or are they the scammer's account?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2021
Where do you guys see all this telegram channels, just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Julianaa: 4:45pm On May 20, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
grin
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by daddio(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2021
Soulxbrain:

D'u paid into his bank account?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Soulxbrain: 7:15am On May 21, 2021
Yes I did. It's a Wema bank wallet account
daddio:

D'u paid into his bank account?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Soulxbrain: 7:15am On May 21, 2021
Na from Twitter o. Him advertise himself
Stephenmoka4:
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Soulxbrain: 7:17am On May 21, 2021
Me too I am surprised o.
I don't think they are aware he is a scammer. They are his potential victims.
Stephenmoka4:
Those thousands of subscribers that are in the group, why didn't they leave or are they the scammer's account?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Soulxbrain: 7:17am On May 21, 2021
Get behind me Satan �
Stephenmoka4:
The way you guys are giving money in the name of fixed matches, guess what I have fixed throw-in oo, as in throw-in to occur in the match.

Anyways, it's sad that happen to you sad
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Soulxbrain: 7:19am On May 21, 2021
I already sent a mail to sportybet.
To verify the authencity of the game
Stephenmoka4:
Are you sure he won that game? It is easy to verify a bet on Bet9ja, Betking, Access bet and Naira bet than Sporty

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by daddio(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2021
Soulxbrain:
Yes I did. It's a Wema bank wallet account

Maybe you should try and visit the bank to lodge complain about him and his fraudulent acts.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2021
Soulxbrain:
I already sent a mail to sportybet.
To verify the authencity of the game
I doubt it's real otherwise it would be among the list of top winnings of the week or month

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2021
Soulxbrain:
Me too I am surprised o. I don't think they are aware he is a scammer. They are his potential victims.
That is sad
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Preator: 6:49pm On May 21, 2021
I don talk am before. There are very few fixed games and -definitely not in the top leagues in Europe. not even tier 4 or 5. There laws are not to be joked with there. All this telegram folks just do editing for some tickets and use in scamming people.

Just say this to yourself. All TELEGRAM Fixed games are Scam!!! Keep saying it whenever you are tempted to believe any channel.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by ibrahimsofianu5: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
What about keishacarter using Fixed 300, is she also a scammer or legit
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by oshio123(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
YOU KNOW @ANTHONY9 ON TELEGRAM, THAT IS PORTUGAL FIXED MATCH REPORTS, IS IT A SCAMMER
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Thompz43(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
There's no fix match anywhere, there's this guy on WhatsApp TV that parade himself as dealer, I will like you guys to check him out....+234 907 685 0690
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by alextso(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
It’s only GREED that makes people fall for fix matches… They capitalize on your eye that is looking to be a millionaire overnight and then you fall for it.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by vyperx(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Who knows anything about this guys..is he a scammer?
Fixed tips expert �

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bestoddsng: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Guys please stopped getting scammed

Check out Bestoddsng: https://bestoddsng.com/tournaments.php for betting tips and betting odds comparison

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Thompz43(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Everything na scam guys, no fixed match anywhere, know this and know peace...
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by nzeobi(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Please who knows if bettingconsultgroupcom is legit or fake.

N:b it's not a fixed bet group
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bal4real: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2021
vyperx:
Who knows anything about this guys..is he a scammer?
Fixed tips expert �
Did u later transfer the 10k to him? Did he keep to his words? What happened next? I'm also following him on his telegram channel though I haven't subscribe to any of his packages

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by TUNECHI86: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Scammers everywhere lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 / France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.