Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,219 members, 7,943,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. (1621 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by deepwater(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Myzztery:
I have always been a guest reader until this morning. Pls dont mind my lengthy post.
I am in a very horrible situation, depressed and tired. The only mistake I made was trusting Mr. Wrong. I am a very hardworking woman. I was into food business and agric produce before I met him. He came as the perfect man and before I knew it, I've slipped off feet. I took in for him while we make plans to make things official by October.
We joined hands to invest in a business and I emptied my entire savings cos I know it's for our future. I gave my all. He stays in a room apartment, I didnt see anything bad about it, moved in with him cos I so much believe in his future. My friends tried to stop me but I ignored them because I believe in him.
He changed after I got pregnant. He started keeping other women.. wouldnt return home till very late at night. I have begged and begged but he would never change. He would threaten to make life miserable for me and my unborn chid. This time around, he want me out of the house. My mum on the other hand would always tell me to pray nd fast that she would never accept my things in her home again. Friends have deserted me.
I have lost every essence of life in me. The verbal abuse and curses I receive everyday is killing me. He wants me out of the house but where do I go? I am almost due but I have never registered for ANC not to mention buying baby things. He rid me of all I had and I am as empty as nothing. I really want to leave but where do I start my life from? I can't afford an house rent not to mention starting my business afresh. I feel stuck. I contemplate suicide everyday but the little life inside me deserves to live regardless. I have tried to stay strong but it seems I am losing the battle to depression and suicidal thoughts. I am voicing out because I want my baby to live. Please help me live! I need friends....I need people to talk to.

Please minimize your insults, I've had a truckload of it.

My dear, relax

How can we help you.

You will be happy again.

What do u need to stay alive? Money , friends , love , care anything.. just state it and we shall ensure to have a truck load of it to you.

You shall not die young okay.
We love you, please hang on

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Go to your mom and push yourself in to her house, if that does not work then find any other relative and stay with them then from there you can start your life afresh and organise yourself till you recover financially.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Mznaett: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why not state your location?
At least, someone might be willing to contact you.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 11, 2018
His verbal abuse is not only causing havoc on your mental health but it's harmful to your unborn baby who's soaking in all of it. The best thing you can do right now for both you and your baby is to move to a safe, peaceful environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Ladydelight: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Where is your location? Are you overseas? I would say you shouldn’t move from his home as long as he hasn’t threw your things out. Don’t listen to him, he is just making empty threats. Men are like this. But trust me, if you don’t leave, he will he might change and realise he has been evil towards you. I just don’t understand, so many evil men out there. Stay strong woman, you will get through it. Where are you based?
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Ladydelight: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
It’s possible now, how could she have known that the guy was stringing her along. With what she said, she was head over heels for him, trusted him and thought they were planning a future together so she gave him her all.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Ladydelight: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Emi gan ti laju, mo la gbogbo ara pelu. Ladies shine your eyes o. Hmm, evil men everywhere.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Opinionated: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Myzztery:
I have always been a guest reader until this morning. Pls dont mind my lengthy post.
I am in a very horrible situation, depressed and tired. The only mistake I made was trusting Mr. Wrong. I am a very hardworking woman. I was into food business and agric produce before I met him. He came as the perfect man and before I knew it, I've slipped off feet. I took in for him while we make plans to make things official by October.
We joined hands to invest in a business and I emptied my entire savings cos I know it's for our future. I gave my all. He stays in a room apartment, I didnt see anything bad about it, moved in with him cos I so much believe in his future. My friends tried to stop me but I ignored them because I believe in him.
He changed after I got pregnant. He started keeping other women.. wouldnt return home till very late at night. I have begged and begged but he would never change. He would threaten to make life miserable for me and my unborn chid. This time around, he want me out of the house. My mum on the other hand would always tell me to pray nd fast that she would never accept my things in her home again. Friends have deserted me.
I have lost every essence of life in me. The verbal abuse and curses I receive everyday is killing me. He wants me out of the house but where do I go? I am almost due but I have never registered for ANC not to mention buying baby things. He rid me of all I had and I am as empty as nothing. I really want to leave but where do I start my life from? I can't afford an house rent not to mention starting my business afresh. I feel stuck. I contemplate suicide everyday but the little life inside me deserves to live regardless. I have tried to stay strong but it seems I am losing the battle to depression and suicidal thoughts. I am voicing out because I want my baby to live. Please help me live! I need friends....I need people to talk to.

Please minimize your insults, I've had a truckload of it.

May God grant you the help and support you need. Things might look terrible now but if you have faith and patience, it is likely to get better.

You might have to move on without this man though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House / I Can't Pay My Debt / My Wife Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.