Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,619 members, 7,898,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (43265 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nwodosis(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
madgoat:

Nwodosis angry
This your name/moniker sounds like a disease angry
Poultry diseases, just want to help you out!
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by MissRaine69(f): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why are people so keen for the sympathy card? He probably had moved on and since he is very dead what good is that post? They have social media in the graveyard?
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by bash4us(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Blocking is so old school.

These days we view each other's WhatsApp status to see who is faring better... grin grin

YOU ARE A NUT! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Blocking is so old school.

These days we view each other's WhatsApp status to see who is faring better... grin grin

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by staneless(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol...your blocking him was not the cos of his death, pls...stop fooling yourself, miss. Except maybe she's not telling us something.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Katier00(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin

Share this to ten people you love including me and see the blessings of God in your life tonight. Ignore and ten bad things will happen to you this week

grin grin grin
lol your own is mild sef, seven years of bad luck if you ignore
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by izzou(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Katier00:
lol your own is mild sef, seven years of bad luck if you ignore

grin grin grin

Dont choke me Katier, please

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Sadiyaene(f): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
See fine babe shocked shocked omo!! The guy done go commit suicide for ur mata cry cry
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by akbahbah(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oritzy:
See face where Dem take dey block person...Mtcheeew

That dude fall hand I swear,
He should have being the one blocking you instead of the opposite.

See face like nightmare lipsrsealed
m

lolz grin grin grin grin. u won't kill me o..hahahha you must hail from warri or you run things well well with warri guys

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Katier00(f): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin

Dont choke me Katier, please
my dear that thing they pain me like pepper. Anyway anything that rocks our boat, we Nigerians we are too special to ignore.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by izzou(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Katier00:
my dear that thing they pain me like pepper. Anyway anything that rocks our boat, we Nigerians we are too special to ignore.

grin grin grin grin grin

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

I wouldn't even call myself an introvert, just a little bit plain. Your dream girl can be anywhere, even inside danfo. You just have to be willing and let the spirit minister to you grin.

LOL @ is-coming, I wanted to pull your legs.
Someday I might stop pulling it and get serious.

Yeah the problem is , I don't really notice people that much, I'm always lost in my own world or thinking about some future problems yet to come. But met one lady here on NL, very caring , nice and reasonable, but we friends sha. Lol no p I like your comments , you're on of the few peoples comments I enjoy plus MissRaine too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Zalam5: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz.. That girl ugly no be joke. Omor u still dey that side or u done enter delta? I hardly see u online hope every good??

chai, oloshí nię

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.