Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Casey Affleck Addresses Harassment Allegations For First Time. Read Details! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Casey Affleck Addresses Harassment Allegations For First Time. Read Details! (261 Views)

Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Are ‘Headed For A Divorce,’ He ‘Already Moved Out' / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Tekno Finally Clears Allegations For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Casey Affleck Addresses Harassment Allegations For First Time. Read Details! by EgbechoFaith23: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Actor and director takes responsibility for ‘really unprofessional’ environment on 2010 film set.

Actor and director Casey Affleck has addressed allegations of harassment for the first time, saying he contributed to an “unprofessional environment” on the film set of I’m Still Here.

The 42-year-old said he took responsibility for the “really unprofessional” atmosphere on the set of the 2010 film that led to civil lawsuits from two women who worked on the production.

During Affleck’s best actor campaign for Manchester By the Sea in 2016, the spotlight was turned back on the civil lawsuits for breach of contract filed by a cinematographer and a producer who worked on I’m Still Here. One of the women also sued for sexual harassment, and both described an uncomfortable atmosphere on the set of the unconventional mockumentary.......

Read more from News Source:
http://egbechofaith.com/casey-affleck-addresses-harassment-allegations-for-first-time

(1) (Reply)

How To See What Facebook Knows About You & Download Facebook Data / What's Ur Dream Living Situation? / Photos: M.I Abaga Releases Album Cover And Tracklist Of Eight Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.