Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... (452 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Anyim Offers South East Best Chance For 2023 Presidency - Dr. Sam Amadi / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... by pirevolution: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha, has said he stands a better chance of becoming Nigeria’s President in 2023 but he only thing that might hamper his quest is Igbo people.

Okorocha made the assertion yesterday while addressing newsmen at the state’s Government House in Owerri, the state capital.

He said: ”I stand a better chance of making the Presidency in 2023 but my greatest challenge will come from the Igbo. It is our character.

“It will be a foolish thing to imagine that the Igbo will support me,” he said......Read more... https://dailynaija.com/post/i-stand-the-best-chance-to-become-president-in-2023-but-my-greatest-challenge-is-igbo-people-rochas-okorocha
Re: I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... by neonly: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abi I lie grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... by princesweetman2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Neonly

Be kia fuh angry
Re: I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... by neonly: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
princesweetman2:
Neonly

Be kia fuh angry

1 Like

Re: I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... by Pysam(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin

Re: I Stand The Best Chance To Become President In 2023 But......... by badjack(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why we go support another Aboki after Buhari? They tell you say we de crase? You no know your blood group?

(1) (Reply)

That Oshomole's Press Conference / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / Biography Of Late Kofi Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.