Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,581 members, 7,978,924 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice (1302 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by soccerepe: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
[No Remorse]

I Know this is supposedly immoral but, we have casual intimacy and have been for years.
It started when we were teenagers (first time i was 17 and she was... don't kill me for this, 14) but that was full penetrative Intimacy

We had been playing around with each other since we were very young - playing doctor, exploring each other's bodies, etc.

I know you want to say it was our parents fault, but it really wasn't - they were completely normal parents. No sexual abuse, no destructive environment, nothing like that. They were gone a lot but both of them worked to provide for us, so i can't blame them for that.

The one thing that they did do is encourage us to be independent, very rarely, if ever, helping us with homework or anything else. Still, i don't know if it would have changed anything.
Read full Here http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-blood.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by princesweetman2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by Truths22(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just point two fingers to your head and then pop!!
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by donbachi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
They have e-commerce,e-banking,e-mail etc....how i wish sey dem get e-otapiapia,i 4 just send am to u,tru dis medium..idiot...i 1da how dat kain thing take dey sweet u
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by Olifiz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
They have e-commerce,e-banking,e-mail etc....how i wish sey dem get e-otapiapia,i 4 just send am to u,tru dis medium..idiot...i 1da how dat kain thing take dey sweet u

Lol even e-slap, e-blow, e-lightning. That guy na one useless fellow
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by loverboys: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Guy dem do una?? or maybe d persin wae do una don die grin grin
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by ozoneymcm: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
You don't need any advice mehn. What you need is a rope
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by philGeo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
Hahaha.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice by clerkent(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bro just run away and change identity.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice / “If You Know You’re Going To Cheat On Your Husband, Pls Don't Marry"—Lady / Why Do People Constantly Judge You Based On How You Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.