Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry (2108 Views)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by gimmehear(f): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
5 TYPES OF MEN YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY.

Everyone wants to get marry… Sorry I meant married.
I read something on a friend’s status, it say ” delete all the songs on your cell phone, then leave your favorite. Then keep listening to your favorite song forever “… That’s how marriage is.

A lot of people including myself finds that scary right?

How you will end up with just one person for the rest of your entire life, some people can’t even handle that thought, they believe the possibility of them staying with one person for a lifetime is never gonna be visible, well that’s not my topic for today.

I will be discussing about five types of men you should never marry.

1.The talkative.

Men ought to be quiet, reserve and responsible but the interesting thing is not all men Possess these characteristics. Some of them posses the most terrible of the attitude you don’t want to end up spending the rest of your life with, For example, man who talks too much will always give you problem and there will be a lot of fights, arguments and hidden anger in case you are the type who will love to always keep quiet anytime he’s talking.

My point is you can not afford to marry a man who talks too much, it’s not acceptable that a man should have the inability to know when to keep quiet.

In fact a woman who talks too much is a problem, but a man who talks too much is a bigger problem, there will hardly be a reason to over look trivia matters.

2.The complacent.

It’s actually very good to be contented with whatever you have, but complacency is way out of the sensible thing you want to get involved in.

The same way I will advice a man not to try marry a materialist is the same way I will advice a woman not to marry a complacent man, a complacent man is also a material less man, he is okay with absolute poverty.

These are men, who once they see food to eat once a day, they don’t mind sleeping all day, they don’t want to go the extra mile to get more.

They are complacent with the very little they have.

3. The talk before thinking.

We have an higher percentage of Yoruba guys in this category, I’m Yoruba so it’s not tribalism abuse or probably because I don’t like Yoruba guys, it’s the pure truth.

You will notice some men just talk, talk, and talk, at the end of it when you hear what started the whole conversation and how it ended you will feel irritated.

This often happen to men who do not think before they talk, and this mostly happen to men who do not study situations, people, their reactions before talking.

Men in this category are often consider as been foolish, but the major truth is they ain’t disciplined.

A man who doesn’t think before he talks will always hurt you with his words and there will be more time for pain than happiness, so why choose such a man?

4.The Egocentric.

Everyone has Ego, so it’s not like having ego is a bad thing but been egocentric is actually bad.

An egocentric man is Mr always right, he doesn’t take corrections but wants you tell take his corrections, he doesn’t listen but wants you to always listen to ...
Continue reading on the link

http://gimmehear.com/5-types-men-should-never-marry/

Lalasticlala
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by nwakibe: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nice post. If you talk too much, you will lose your self worth irrespective of your gender.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by amaniro: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
I don't agree with you @OP I think everyone has their diverse perspective you can't just assume a man shouldn't talk too much because of the way environment portray them. Am not for talking too much. But I hate this ideology of "men rules" a man shouldn't do this and that. That's bull shit
. Bible speaking in prov stupidity is like q loudmouted, shameless woman.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by hisgrace090: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
And there are some people who love a talkative more than others.

One man meat another man poison,don't generalize.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
3 type of men you shouldn't marry
1. Men who see cooking and house chores as a woman's responsibility 2. Broke men 3. Abusive Men

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by Nedfed(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Let me just drop dis here
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by Justbeingreal(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmm!

Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by LuvU2: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:
3 type of men you shouldn't marry

1. Men who see cooking and house chores as a woman's responsibility
2. Broke men
3. Abusive Men
no 1 is spot on❤. Everyone has eating instinct right, then everyone should know how to cook basic diets or get a cook. Same for house chores. Wash ur clothes, shoes,clean your space,etc Your wife should do hers and well yours if she wishes to.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by sammirano: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
It should types of women not to marry. Who is offering what?
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by youngfocus(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
ba u won marry those man u said they should nt marry,all dis girl provided u av money in ur pocket who care weather u can talk or nt,same all so a man dat can nt do ritual u won't him to go extra mile abi,later op will b saying yahoo plus is bad nd u are trying to approve it nw,one mans food is another man poison,I don't talk to much dey still look at my like a stupid better still b urself the ryte woman will come for u,wat am i even saying self,iyabiliki bring the pick milk a beg send biliki to bring it u don old,I will let the baale knws u are the one cause marriageless man to b marriageless u won't to b promoting gay abi i knw ur house number am I even serious,just typing for fun. nd is sweeting me,sorry for the commenter reader u go read tire cos I just dey type with flow without pothole even my keypad dey smile at me u know tired I know dey tired madness every were full stop nw dat u wait ur time reading dis gibberish come nd beat me at my house
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl you're viewing.. I really miss your posts.

See how that kid has turned us into enemies cry
Thank God, he has been banned.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:
UyaiIncomparabl you're viewing.. I really miss your posts.

See how that kid has turned us into enemies cry
Thank God, he has been banned.

It's not about him. It's you. You're stylishly manipulative and uncouth. No offense.

Why're you rejoicing over someone else's misfortune? Thanking God he's been banned?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's not about him. It's you. You're stylishly manipulative and uncouth. No offense.

Why're you rejoicing over someone else's misfortune? Thanking God he's been banned?

Really? Am I really manipulative cry
You know everyone always like to have advantage.... just that you change too much like chameleon .

@your last post.. dude is too childish.

He crawled out from no where and started following me up and down since June.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Husband scarce .9ja gals no mind
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by YorubaAssasin: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
OP. I'm sorry to say this but, you've wrongly utilized the term 'Complacent' in your write-up and narrative. undecided

Complacent is rather utilized or used to refer to 'Once successful', self-absorbed individuals that show uncritical satisfaction with their achievements. They dwell on their past success or achievements. shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
gimmehear:

[s]5 TYPES OF MEN YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY.

Everyone wants to get marry… Sorry I meant married.
I read something on a friend’s status, it say ” delete all the songs on your cell phone, then leave your favorite. Then keep listening to your favorite song forever “… That’s how marriage is.

A lot of people including myself finds that scary right?

How you will end up with just one person for the rest of your entire life, some people can’t even handle that thought, they believe the possibility of them staying with one person for a lifetime is never gonna be visible, well that’s not my topic for today.

I will be discussing about five types of men you should never marry.

1.The talkative.

Men ought to be quiet, reserve and responsible but the interesting thing is not all men Possess these characteristics. Some of them posses the most terrible of the attitude you don’t want to end up spending the rest of your life with, For example, man who talks too much will always give you problem and there will be a lot of fights, arguments and hidden anger in case you are the type who will love to always keep quiet anytime he’s talking.

My point is you can not afford to marry a man who talks too much, it’s not acceptable that a man should have the inability to know when to keep quiet.

In fact a woman who talks too much is a problem, but a man who talks too much is a bigger problem, there will hardly be a reason to over look trivia matters.

2.The complacent.

It’s actually very good to be contented with whatever you have, but complacency is way out of the sensible thing you want to get involved in.

The same way I will advice a man not to try marry a materialist is the same way I will advice a woman not to marry a complacent man, a complacent man is also a material less man, he is okay with absolute poverty.

These are men, who once they see food to eat once a day, they don’t mind sleeping all day, they don’t want to go the extra mile to get more.

They are complacent with the very little they have.

3. The talk before thinking.

We have an higher percentage of Yoruba guys in this category, I’m Yoruba so it’s not tribalism abuse or probably because I don’t like Yoruba guys, it’s the pure truth.

You will notice some men just talk, talk, and talk, at the end of it when you hear what started the whole conversation and how it ended you will feel irritated.

This often happen to men who do not think before they talk, and this mostly happen to men who do not study situations, people, their reactions before talking.

Men in this category are often consider as been foolish, but the major truth is they ain’t disciplined.

A man who doesn’t think before he talks will always hurt you with his words and there will be more time for pain than happiness, so why choose such a man?

4.The Egocentric.

Everyone has Ego, so it’s not like having ego is a bad thing but been egocentric is actually bad.

An egocentric man is Mr always right, he doesn’t take corrections but wants you tell take his corrections, he doesn’t listen but wants you to always listen to ...
Continue reading on the link

http://gimmehear.com/5-types-men-should-never-marry/

Lalasticlala[/s]

Badly composed with terrible grammar. Oh and I struck it out because of your snide comment about Yoruba guys. That's dumb.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by gimmehear(f): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ioannes:

Badly composed with terrible grammar. Oh and I struck it out because of your snide comment about Yoruba guys. That's dumb.

A perfect example the article is talking about... The authoritative one.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by briefcase5: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just here to read comments
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
gimmehear:

A perfect example the article is talking about... The authoritative one.

Yup that's me. Authoritative. I'll bet you prefer a wimp who can't get it up.

Raise your game madam.
Re: 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Elder001:

Really? Am I really manipulative cry
You know everyone always like to have advantage.... just that you change too much like chameleon .

@your last post.. dude is too childish.

He crawled out from no where and started following me up and down since June.

Change.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares After S3x Photo With His Bae On Facebook, Photo Go Viral (PHOTO) / Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Being Dropped By A Benz In Enugu (video/pics) / 10 Benefits Of Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.