Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (32807 Views)

Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Topmaike007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
he has already invited problems

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
;DI
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by InTime(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
This People Again, Whats All This Nw.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by kaymandak(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
What is Saraki....
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by bjayx: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
So this mutula owns channels TV
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
I will not forgive Pmb if saraki walk freely after his tenure

Are you sure buhari will be there next year?
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Ekaka1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:

Your pmb is not clean either...perhaps even worse. I won't break a sweat over any of these thieves
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by JubiGold(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Saraki is a thief tai tai na... he will be embarrassed. glad Dogara nvr followed him to gutter

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by TimeManager(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:

[s]Woes betide Nairaland because of your presence. No single analytical skill neither is there any informed critiquing of any topical issue to buttress your point of view as to persuade independent readers.

Chai, Nairaland can no longer be quoted by any news outlet as always done previously before Buhari's regime.

Continue making Nairaland the worst website to get information[/s].
Ipob rants.. Lovers of corruption.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Yinxies(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Bedlecturer(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Attention seeker.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Racoon:

Can Tony Momoh explain this? Hypocrisy is never good.

The people who have ruled us for aeons are finally getting senile and, senility notwithstanding, still insist on remaining relevant.

Tony Momoh is without a doubt losing his grip on reality.

I'm not a fan of Saraki, but, APC should just live with the fact of his presidency of the senate till the next elections when they will get their chance to do something about it.

The only thing they can do now is follow the process:

1. A senator moves for Saraki's removal.
2. The motion is adopted by majority vote.
3. Senators vote openly for or against the motion. It will be more dramatic if they do it like it was done during OBJ's third term saga, with each senator taking the floor and giving a speech before casting his/her vote.
4. All is decided as per the laid down rules.

Otherwise, make den just Negodu.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Edcure1: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Firefire:
SO SAY THE FOOL
I thought you were against Saraki. Or is it just a party stand that influenced your comment above?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by budusky05(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a foolish bo
He thought it’s Kwara politics

Those hopeless online miscreants will soon leave him

They left Fayose now

They are just fooling themselves, saraki political over ambition has gotten him into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Bruemath(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
I thought they have gone past this,why this man dey bring back past event
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Edcure1: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
bjayx:
So this mutula owns channels TV
John Momoh, not Tony Momoh, owns Channels.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by dynasty01: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a foolish bo

They left Fayose now
there us so much feeling of frustration in your statement..... take it easy on yourself, 30k is not just worth being worthless for!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by TimeManager(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

[s]NL used to be quoted by local and international news outlets. Now it is a mere zombie temple. An average beer parlour in Mushin, Ikotun or Bariga offers a far more intelligent political discourse than here now[/s].
The fact that y'all Tanoids lost the 2015 election and your corrupt gods exposed, doesn't give you the temerity to deride this forum.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by thatigboman: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a foolish bo

They left Fayose now
what exactly is wrong you this kwara muslim
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by TimeManager(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Firefire:
SO SAY THE FOOL
Now licking Saraki's ass grin grin ... Shameless you.

kiss the truth!
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by excomarow(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:
Saraki pass una.. grin

angry

Na u n your entire family d Mumu Satanic pass

Saraki is a fool. Don't just be like him OK cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by bjayx: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Edcure1:

John Momoh, not Tony Momoh, owns Channels.
Thanks
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by solex04(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
krendo:
This explains why Channels TV went off air while Saraki was giving his world press conference

Nigeria is not a serious Nation
You are absolutely right.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by FLYFIRE(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
You all can now see why Channels TV has suddenly become mute since the dullard strayed into Aso rock.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by CioAngels(f): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
krendo:
This explains why Channels TV went off air while Saraki was giving his world press conference

Nigeria is not a serious Nation
At all, meaning to say John Momoh is allowing his brother to dictate to him on who he should support and who not to and how he should run his business because of politics. I hope he remembers he has come a long way to allow to be used for dangerous dirty politics?
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by WisdomFlakes: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Truth be told, Saraki is being greedy. Not only is he now in a minority party, but his deputy is also in the minority party. Such anomaly would be difficult to sustain unless APC just decides to let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by gameboyo: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mumu
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:

Even me, I will even corse him tire
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Firefire(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Edcure1:

I thought you were against Saraki. Or is it just a party stand that influenced your comment above?

Saraki will not know peace, until he return the loots in his custody back to Kwara state.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by AreaFada2: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
TimeManager:

The fact that y'all Tanoids lost the 2015 election and your corrupt gods exposed, doesn't give you the temerity to deride this forum.

kiss the truth!
When did you join this forum? Do you know how and when we helped Seun make this forum popular and help him build it including the other commercial arm Nairalist of those days?
It is not a coincidence that NL began to decline in 2015 when you joined this forum. You are a confirmation of this fact.

You still wallow in 2015? Tanoids talk and change were zombie anthems then.
Only thing exposed is that APC cannot bring any positive change, ruined a booming economy and cannot even keep its members together to rule for 3 years. Before our prediction came true that an alliance of strange bedfellows built on lies and propaganda cannot last.

If anything APC winning in 2015 was a good thing. It has exposed their emptiness.

Even better that GEJ didn't challenged massive child vote in Kano & the North or Southerners denied PVC, even dumped in bushes in Ikorodu & elsewhere. He didn't allow APC foment trouble, bloodletting & parallel government for which they were far better prepared than actual governance.

I also saw the desperation of the North & SW to be in control of Southern oil money & renewal of oil blocks that I feared for Jonathan's safety after attempt to remove oil subsidy. Jihadists and seasoned traitors, who were the main subsidy scammers, are a deadly combination. He came back alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.