Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ohuhu Clan Next To Produce Ikwuano/umuahia Fed. Constituency Rep – Stakeholder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohuhu Clan Next To Produce Ikwuano/umuahia Fed. Constituency Rep – Stakeholder (711 Views)

Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / Meet Mrs. Ijeoma F. Wada For House Of Reps, Ikwuano Umuahia Fed. Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohuhu Clan Next To Produce Ikwuano/umuahia Fed. Constituency Rep – Stakeholder by Metrixnews: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
A stakeholder in Ikwuano/Umuahia Federal Constituency political equation Nnamdi Chukwueke has warned that any attempt by any political party to go against the power rotation agreement in the Federal Constituency will lead to its defeat.

In a statement made available to Abia Breaking News, he said it is time for Umuhu in Ohuhu clan to produce the member house of representatives while the Umuahia North state constituency slot belongs to Okaiuga.

Chukwueke described this as a political agreement entered into by the stakeholders and elders of ikwuano umuahia federal constituency at the home of a rtd military colonel and prominent stakeholder.
He warned that all political parties should work in line with this principle or be faced with defeat.

In his words, Chukwueke stated;
“My brothers and sisters from Ikwuano/Umuahia Federal constituency, the federal house come 2019 belongs to Ohuhu according our zoning agreement in Ikwuano/Umuahia federal constituency.It was the basis Onuigbo campaigned in 2015. It cannot get to when it’s our turn and the status quo will change. It’s an agreement and agreement is agreement. Any parties not working in line with that understanding will not have the support of Ohuhu and Umuhu in particular. And let me use this opportunity to advise our beloved Ubakala people. 2023 federal house will move to Umuahia south LGA and Ubakala will have it’s turn. But if Ubakala contest with us in our own right, be sure we will do the same in 2023.

And as for our party he continued ” APGA must face Ohuhu and Umuhu in particular in search of the candidate to fly our flag in 2019. I must warn the leadership of our great party; 2019 is going to be a fierce political battle and only the party with fiercest candidate general would emerge victorious. Other parties like PDP, APC etc are working very hard on this. We must proactive and decisive too to ensure victory.

READ MORE: https://www.abnews247.com/2018/08/rotation-ohuhu-clan-next-to-produce-ikwuano-umuahia-fed-constituency-rep-stakeholder/

Re: Ohuhu Clan Next To Produce Ikwuano/umuahia Fed. Constituency Rep – Stakeholder by amaniro: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
I am personally waiting for the day they will dualize ikot ekpene road umuahia. I am personally waiting for the day they will dualize ikot ekpene road umuahia. I am personally waiting for the day they will dualize ikot ekpene road umuahia.

(1) (Reply)

NAF Fighter Jets Neutralises Boko Haram Camps In Borno... / 2019: Saraki Storms Delta State, In Closed Door Meeting With Okowa / Ifeayi Ubah Inspecting Ongoing Cathedral With The Catholic Bishop Of Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.