Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 (307 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 by dallyemmy: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you Father, for your thoughts toward me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil, to bring me to an expected end.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me

3.Father, arise, and let all my enemies be confounded and put to shame, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give unto me the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches, of secret places, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, you are the All-Sufficient God, the El-Shaddai, the Jehovah Jireh, please, do not let me lack any good thing from now on, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, supply all my needs, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

7.Jesus, you said, whatever, l ask in your name, it shall be done unto me; l ask that you grant all my heart's desires and petitions, from now on, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, perform your creative miracles, in my life this year, and, make a way for me, where there seems to be none, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, make my life like that of a tree, planted, by the river, let me flourish in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, no matter the situation of the economy of this country, when people see me, let them see your care, affluence, prosperity and glory, upon my life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, shut the eyes of everyone that would contend with my blessing, so that they will not see it, in Jesus' Name.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.(John 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 by dallyemmy: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, August 11, 2018) - Your Help Comes From The Lord

1.I worship you, Father, because you are my refuge, my strength, and a very present help in the time of trouble.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, saturate my life with the spirit of help, and let men be compelled and willing to help me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, no matter the state of the Nation's economy, let resources be made available for my sustainance, from heaven, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, promote those that you have ordained to help me to the position of power, anointing and wealth, that will enable them to fulfill their obligations, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, no matter how tough or severe the temptation, please, let me never go back to 'Egypt' for help, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, send help to me today, because vain is the help of man, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the doors of your help and prosperity, be perpetually opened unto me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, go ahead of me and position at every junction of future critical needs, divine helpers that will meet those needs, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, I am tired of suffering, please, give me financial, spiritual and physical dominion in life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, renew the strength, power, grace, and anointing of your son, Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/08/18 / Pope Arrives In Ireland Facing Abuse Scandals / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.