Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance (2146 Views)

How I Went From Being Broke To Earning 50k Weekly. / The Heirs Triple Pay Investment Plan To Save And Still Earning During The Period / How A Nigeria Built A Multimillion Dollar Start-up In South Africa At 30 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Vicyace: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
It's really disheartening to read this. The OP wasted a rare opportunity after hustling to get it.

Although he didn't say anything bad about the employer but I guess he already understands that you don't post everything about your life online.

I once attended an interview and my interviewer checked my posts on Facebook right there at the panel and asked me several questions about some of my posts. The internet never forgets. The world is a really small global village.

I really hope the employer gives him another chance.

1 Like

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Produce Liquid Soap At Home Using Just 3 Chemicals (VIDEO) / MTN Nigerian Crashes Data Prices Codedly / My Ordeal This Corona Period - Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.