Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,059 members, 7,903,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Biggie's Daughter T'yanna Wallace Flashes Her Nipples In See-through Bra As She - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biggie's Daughter T'yanna Wallace Flashes Her Nipples In See-through Bra As She (1765 Views)

Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggie's Daughter T'yanna Wallace Flashes Her Nipples In See-through Bra As She by made4naija(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Late Hip-Hop legend, Notorious B.I.G's daughter T'yanna Wallace is celebrating her 25th Birthday today, and she took to Instagram to share these raunchy photos of herself smoking while rocking pink high heels and matching see-through bra that flashed her nipples.

She captioned the post: “This that new you, this ain’t high school”!!HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO THE PRINCESS!! I hope I make 25 billion dollars this year.'

See more photos below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/biggies-daughter-tyanna-wallace-flashes-her-nipples-in-see-through-bra-as-she-celebrates-25th-birthday/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Biggie's Daughter T'yanna Wallace Flashes Her Nipples In See-through Bra As She by made4naija(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Abandons His Jeep For A Bicycle / Nicki Minaj Set For Concert In Saudi Arabia / Teni And Falz Caught Kissing Inside A Car (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.