Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Hotel Reservation Worldwide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotel Reservation Worldwide (1664 Views)

Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival / How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? / Impex Worldwide Reviews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 4:20am On Jun 22, 2010
If you need an hotel reservation worldwild
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by niceguy10: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2010
Ole!!!!
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2010
@ riskew

Are you looking for a way to spend those stolen credit card?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
What'd hell are you talking about? are you people insane.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

What'd hell are you talking about? are you people insane, what's bad in giving people an information that some don't know how to go about, am tired of you hopeless people that always think bullshit about your fellow. Please! please!! If  what you do on this website is to abuse people then get'd hell out okay,  If you want to know what my advert is all about then visit, www.hostelbookers.com or hotels and even myself i don't use my creditcards online, i used 3v card is pay as you go. So get that into your empty brain grammafucker.

Typical of dodgy characters, they always come out with insults when they are about to get corned

So  Sholape   try harder next time
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
I don't do ticket booking okay, i do booking on hotels and hostel for people who's going on holiday from nigeria. I'd been doing this for the past years and nobody as ever complained. Please don't name me a bad name. Am a gentle lady ooo
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

I don't do ticket booking okay, i do booking on hotels and hostel for people who's going on holiday from nigeria. I'd been doing this for the past years and nobody as ever complained. Please don't name me a bad name. Am a gentle lady ooo

Gentle lady from Dublin?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
Abi oo, So many ways to help our fellow nigerians, is not all about giving money alone but something that's will benefit their lifes too. Alot of people in nigeria are afraid of using there creditcards online for hotel booking and even afraid of have paypal account.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

Abi oo, So many ways to help our fellow nigerians, is not all about giving money alone but something that's will benefit their lifes too. Alot of people in nigeria are afraid of using there creditcards online for hotel booking and even afraid of have paypal account.

So you can use Paypal to shop in Nigeria?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2010
Don't you know that? Why did you change your previous post about airline, anyway, i would advise you to stop copy'n'paste other people's comment on d other post.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

Don't you know that?

No i don't. Have you tried it b4?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
Now you know, so try harder next time, lol
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

Now you know, so try harder next time, lol

If you have ever used paypal in Nigeria b4 then you did that illegally. I know that paypal blacklisted Nigeria many yrs ago.

Some fraudulent individuals open and verify paypal liiegally, using foreign addresses and bank account.
As soon as paypal finds out, the account is blocked and the money on it will be gone.

I know you will tell me about IP hiding, don't bother.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2010
Do your research very well, i know you visit every post on this website, so if you come across people from nigeria seeking advise on having paypal account with the company in nigeria and how safe its to use paypal nigeria for purchase overseas. Then talk to me.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

Do your research very well, i know you visit every post on this website, so if you come across people from nigeria seeking advise on having paypal account with the company in nigeria and how safe its to use paypal nigeria for purchase overseas. Then talk to me.

Yes i have seen those dodgy companies duping innocent Nigerians. No company can open paypal account legally from Nigeria.

Those that do it are all con artist, ripping pple off and painting Nigeria even darker.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2010
Anyway, my post's about hotel and hostel booking is real ooo. I do the booking right here from dublin and i always use my 3v card issued by permanent tsb bank and is topup card. I don't think there's anything wrong in helping people dude.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

Anyway, my post about hotel and hostel booking is real ooo. I do the booking right here from dublin and i always use my 3v card issued by permanent tsb bank and is topup card. I don't think there's anything wrong in helping people dude.

Talking about hotel  reservation, if you reserved a hotel for somebody traveling to USA, how will your client pay for the room when the person gets to the hotel since you have the card there in Dublin?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
Booking an hotel for someone from nigeria travelling to usa. All i do is to give the person the previous website i gave to you and the person will select hotel or hostel of his/her choice and i'll book a reservation in the name of his/her for d date the person want to live nigeria. And the person will go to my office in nigeria to pay us back in naira with 10% interest for the services then he/she will receive original comfirmation letter sent by the hotel indicate the date of his/her arriver sent to my email but i always print it out and then fax it to my manager at the office. Got it.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

Booking an hotel for someone from nigeria travelling to usa. All i do is to give the person the previous website i gave to you and the person will select hotel or hostel of his/her choice and i'll book a reservation in the name of his/her for d date the person want to live nigeria. And the person will go to my office in nigeria to pay us back in naira with 10% interest for the services then he/she will receive original comfirmation letter sent by the hotel indicate the date of his/her arriver sent to my email but i always print it out and then fax it to my manager at the office. Got it.

What you just described above is just one step, my question is : When the person gets to USA how will him/her pay for the room? Reservation means that the room is kept for the guest , when the person arrives the card used for the reservation is presented and the payment made.
So how is the payment made?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
I do pay in full and if the person couldn't make the journey i make cancellation and get 100% refund back, i've got nothing to loose. Just doing something different from what people are doing. We've got a lot of white people here doing the samething that am doing. They'll help you to find hotel/hostel for your holiday and you'll pay them for the service when collecting the comfirmation letter from their office here in ireland.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

I do pay in full and if the person couldn't make the journey i make cancellation and get 100% refund back, i've got nothing to loose. Just doing something different from what people are doing. We've got a lot of white people here doing the samething that am doing. They'll help you to find hotel/hostel for your holiday and you'll pay them for the service when collecting the comfirmation letter from their office here in ireland.

You are not anwering my question, my question is based on RESERVATION, you calimed it as one of the services you render pple,
Stop shifting the goal post, how do you go about it with regard to presenting the card at the hotel?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

I[b] do pay in full and if the person couldn't make the journey i make cancellation and get 100% refund back[/b], i've got nothing to loose. Just doing something different from what people are doing. We've got a lot of white people here doing the samething that am doing. They'll help you to find hotel/hostel for your holiday and you'll pay them for the service when collecting the comfirmation letter from their office here in ireland.

Hostelbookers.com only takes a 10% deposit. I use them all the time. You are lying
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
ahonohai:

Hostelbookers.com only takes a 10% deposit. I use them all the time. You are lying

Thanks for confirming that.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2010
Thank you too, but next time don't join people in killing other people's dream, because so many people are lost already and their not ready to be found. My dream is to become a ceo of a well known company and i've just started from grassroot and i know i'll get there pretty soon. As GOD liveth. Cheers dude and keep smiling! Am out of here.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

Thank you too, but next time don't join people in killing other people's dream, because so many people are lost already and their not ready to be found. My dream is to become a ceo of a well known company and i've just started from grassroot and i know i'll get there pretty soon. As GOD liveth. Cheers dude and keep smiling! Am out of here.

You are running away because you have been caught in your game.

Goodbye, don't return! By the way its Worldwide and not Worldwild #gbagaun
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
Am back! What'll you do stupid ass, They recieve full payment and i also know they receive 10% too, so get melt.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by Yorubah(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
This lady is hot tempered, Reservation is free until the person checks in the room and the card will be requested for verification. I think you are only doing it for visa runs. Keep making money from mugu dear shocked
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

You shameless woman, your journey to CEO position will be cut short pretty soon, you lied all the way, collecting money from travelers and do a runner.

You still got the gut to call God's name? Silly cow
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by Yorubah(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
@Justwise, i beg pardon her. Cow ke?
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by riskew(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
You're notting but a bulldog, silent is the best answer for a foul like you, idiot. Go see your GP.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2010
riskew:

You're notting but a bulldog, silent is the best answer for a foul like you, . Go see your GP.

Yes you should keep silent cos u got nothing more to say. You can't steal your way to CEO position, this is why some of our leaders are criminals, they started just are u now, make their dirty money and bribe their way to higher position.

They can't keep their hands off public money cos they are used to stealing.

You are a married woman right? Please don't pass this to ur kids, that will be wicked and highly irresponsible.
Re: Hotel Reservation Worldwide by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2010
riskew:

You're notting but a bulldog, silent is the best answer for a foul like you, . Go see your GP.

Even if you were genuine, I would be loathe to deal with an agent who couldn't spell the words NOTHING and[b]FOOL[/b]!

(1) (2)

Relocate To The State Of Texas. / ( Graphic Photos ) Fatal Accident At Sagamu-ikorodu Express Way Lagos / What's Least Amount I Need To Go To Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.