Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,725 members, 7,972,657 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok (739 Views)

Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by Modarun(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
The Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Rt Honorable Luke Onofiok has disclosed that Juicy offers where made to him to defect to the APC by leaders of the party which he declined.
In his words “Yesterday they gathered, they mounted the podium. Youths, did they talk about your education and empowerment? Women, did they talk about your empowerment? Did they talk albout industrilization and development? No! They talked about themselves, not you. It’s about their personal interest, Go and tell them I have worked with them before and i know them. I am ready to go to jail for even 10yrs to retain this cause because this is about our father’s land, not because I am the speaker but because this is the highest level of betrayal. We took him to Assang Ibibio and they endorsed him for 8yrs… We’ve gathered our facts, we’d mount the podium, we’d reply them words for words, documents for figures.
They said the president had sent words for me to become the deputy governor. They offered me two billion naira, but i said NO. If you like offer me #10b, mine is NO”.
-Rt Hon Onofiok Luke while making a solidarity speech at Sen OBA’s event centre.

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/how-i-was-offered-2-billion-and-the-position-of-deputy-governor-to-defect-to-apc-luke-onofiok/

Re: I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by opera1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lies
Re: I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by foliman(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bunch of liars...
Re: I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by bedspread: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
It's very Possible...
The Desperation of APC is Alarming....

What Exactly made Akpabio to Defect, if I May Ask

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by deedy111: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
My God!!!

Politicians must rot in hell
Re: I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by Xander85: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
bedspread:
It's very Possible...
The Desperation of APC is Alarming....

What Exactly made Akpabio to Defect, if I May Ask

It's a plausible story!

I've always said APC is a conglomeration of anti-democratic desperadoes! For them acquisition of power is the be-all-and-end-all....the end itself and not a means to an end! They are remorseless, conscienceless, heartless, despotic and very greedy! Many of the dregs of Nigerian politics formerly in PDP have now found a home in APC!

Just where are they getting the money from for all this money-based politics they're engaged in? I thought they are a party of saints with sack loads of integrity?

Ndi ara!!! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by SolutionMee: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
You should have collected it

Claim it was stolen

And still refused to defect

BTW...

Why is no politician not talking about national development, scientific revolution and industrial turnover

My Country is gone

With people like Sarrki contributing to politics
Re: I Was Offered 2 Billion To Defect To APC- Luke Onofiok by blazer2018: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Sea Of Heads As Women March For Udom Emmanuel (photos) / IPOB Members Banned From Seeing & Bringing Food To IPOB Detainees In Owerri(Pics / Chief Bolaji Ayorinde(san)wins Oyo Sdp Guber Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.