Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,096 members, 7,942,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Dry Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Dry Skin (317 Views)

Cure Dry Skin, Skin Blemishes, Acne And Pimples With These Two Powerful Products / Pears Baby Lotion: The Lotion For Your Baby’s Dry Skin / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Dry Skin by undisputed12(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders. What's the best way to get rid of dry skin. I've tried mild lotion and baby oil, nut it's not working. Your sincere suggestions are needed.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Dry Skin by 2timexmedia(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
undisputed12:
Hello my fellow nairalanders. What's the best way to get rid of dry skin. I've tried mild lotion and baby oil, nut it's not working. Your sincere suggestions are needed.

Check Out Breadfruit.... Regular consumption of this food makes skin healthy from both outside and inside. Recent studies have established that antioxidants present in the fruit are good for preventing skin infections and rashes. It is good to eat breadfruit for enhancing skin tone as well. A person would surely enjoy smooth and shining skin by eating breadfruit in the adequate amount.
Read More Here>>>[https://2timexmedia.com/2018/08/01/breadfruit-health-benefits-and-nutritional-values/]

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Scared! / Cholera Outbreak Kills 28 In Kano / Fight That Low Libidos, Quick Ejaculations And Watery Sperms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.