Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,965 members, 7,890,179 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Help, I’m Looking For This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I’m Looking For This Lady (3964 Views)

Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! / Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by PierreAbutu(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2018
I lost contact with my friend and course mate at the Agbani campus of the Nigerian Law School, in Enugu State. Her name is Mercy Idi Danga, and she’s from Taraba State. We were at the Law School during the 2013/2014 academic session. My phone spoilt and I lost her phone number in the process. If anyone on this forum knows her and has her contact, please kindly quote me with her contact. These are my phone numbers in case anyone knows or has her phone numbers: 07065357351, 08107490958
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by bigpicture001: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2018
check Facebook

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Veiniously: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
you funny o you think it easy just like that no good information about the person not even reg number haba just forget about the person jor
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by daviesblaze(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
that's my cousin!!! but just to be sure, what's your relationship with her?
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Rockyrascal(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
PierreAbutu:
I lost contact with my friend and course mate at the Agbani campus of the Nigerian Law School, in Enugu State. Her name is Mercy Idi Danga, and she’s from Taraba State. We were at the Law School during the 2013/2014 academic session. My phone spoilt and I lost her phone number in the process. If anyone on this forum knows her and has her contact, please kindly quote me with her contact. These are my phone numbers in case anyone knows or has her phone numbers: 07065357351, 08107490958
Thanks in advance.
search for her on facebook now.
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by InTime(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Search On Facebook

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
If she is not on facebook ...you try and ask her friends I believe she will have one or two friends in school
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by anochuko01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
op that girl got married about a year ago ago and now heavily pregnant. so give up already :d

11 Likes

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
anochuko01:
op that girl got married about a year ago ago and now heavily pregnant. so give up already :d
Wicked you. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Intrepid01(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
you're using all this energy to search for someone who didn't get across to you all this while....anyways, maybe her phone also got spoilt or stolen. what do I know....

But pls my son, don't make someone who sees you as an option a priority....

Goodluck.

6 Likes

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by derrydinny: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
a whole law graduate that doesnt know that it is necessary to give facial description

what kind of graduates are we producing in Nigeria abeg?
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by nanauju(f): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nobody even asked him why he's looking for her

3 Likes

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Bluezy13(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
nanauju:

She is little Taju's elder sister

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Keketu(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
PierreAbutu:
Thanks in advance.
look you this boy, you have dreaming wake up!!! when guy dream and start making girl no one thing in there universe the will start like it? undecided
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Keketu(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
nanauju:
hello
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Bhorbymills1990: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
I pray u find her and as for most talking nonsense I pray u get sense soonest

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by ovieokodhi(m): 2:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Keketu:
look you this boy, you have dreaming wake up!!! when guy dream and start making girl no one thing in there universe the will start like it? undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 12, 2018
PierreAbutu:
Thanks in advance.

I hope you find your friend.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by Yameater(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Ol
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2018
PierreAbutu:
Thanks in advance.

paul, she will call you in a moment.
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by fuckboys: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

shocked
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by fuckboys: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2018
PierreAbutu:
Thanks in advance.
please update the thread has she called you?
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by PierreAbutu(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Ok
I pray she's on nairaland
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by PierreAbutu(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I hope you find your friend.

Good luck.

Thanks
Re: Help, I’m Looking For This Lady by PierreAbutu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rockyrascal:
search for her on facebook now.

I've checked facebook, she's not there

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) / Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] / Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.